Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fat lady warming up at Lewes

eastie

Jul 24, 2007
Mark Henderson (Magicman) on the Lewes states its Fat lady time for Lewes fc.
The link didnt work on saturday on Southern Counties Radio due to the phone lines being cut off, no programmes were printed for the match either.
The bar was also shut at halftime.:thud:
Discuss Lewes FC - Saving The Club

borowha

Dec 19, 2008
Yup it won't be long rumour has it that Eastbourne Boro will then look to use the Pan as its training ground.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I once shagged a fat lady from Lewes. She was called Karen. Didn't need warming up though. I put my hand in her knickers and it was like feeding sugar lumps to a horse

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
They are certainly "going down the pan"

......coat

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
her surname wasnt morley was it ?

dunno. Don't really remember much as I was v drunk. It was in that pub just up the hill from the station where I met her. We had a very romantic time in the station car park. I do remember thinking that she could probably suck oranges through a tennis racquet. Is that the same girl?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
dunno. Don't really remember much as I was v drunk. It was in that pub just up the hill from the station where I met her. We had a very romantic time in the station car park. I do remember thinking that she could probably suck oranges through a tennis racquet. Is that the same girl?
very probably :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here