Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fat boy slim announcement (plays The Amex 1-2/06/12)

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
He should give everyone a taster, a pre match warm up,get people in at 7 and have half an hour of FBS on the decks before the game. GO ON NORRRRRRRRRRRRRM

That would be quality...crank up the Sound System for Norm to spin a big beats Sussex-by-Sea remix.
I'm sure that would get the atmosphere back again...!!

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Who the frig would want to sit at a dance gig?
It's the next step my friend, if they can have all-seater football grounds then why not all-seater dance halls and gigs? Exactly the same safety logic can be applied, and you don't need to stand up to dance do you? Just wiggle about in your seat. It'll be a much safer and enjoyable environment for everybody.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
It's the next step my friend, if they can have all-seater football grounds then why not all-seater dance halls and gigs? Exactly the same safety logic can be applied, and you don't need to stand up to dance do you? Just wiggle about in your seat. It'll be a much safer and enjoyable environment for everybody.

Well indeed. I've often used it as my argument for terracing. How on earth can 80,000 people moshing at Reading festival be safe, but a few thousands standing at the footy be dangerous? Imagine an all-seater Reading festival *shakes head*.

One4the.road

Jan 10, 2011
Originally Posted by SweBHAFC
Want fans to be seated by 7.30 for an announcement tonight...
What sort of announcement? If it's something important then fine, if it's just to announce that he's doing a gig then I'll give it a miss, thanks. However I can't think that he's got so high an opinion of himself that he thinks it's such a big deal, he must know a large proportion of the fanbase aren't admirers of his work (to put it politely).
( IN THE DARK HE GAVE A LOT OF HIS OWN CASH TO KEEP THE ALBION GOING DON'T FORGET THAT )

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Want fans to be seated by 7.30 for an announcement tonight...
What sort of announcement? If it's something important then fine, if it's just to announce that he's doing a gig then I'll give it a miss, thanks. However I can't think that he's got so high an opinion of himself that he thinks it's such a big deal, he must know a large proportion of the fanbase aren't admirers of his work (to put it politely).
( IN THE DARK HE GAVE A LOT OF HIS OWN CASH TO KEEP THE ALBION GOING DON'T FORGET THAT )
I guess you meant to quote my post? Yes, he gave a lot of cash and I haven't (or won't) forget that. I'm not sure what relevance that has with me not being a fan of his work (post Housemartins) though.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Maybe he's been reading the campaign on here to get GOSBTS sung slower and he's coming out to lead the singing as the lads come out on to the pitch.

patricksullivan

Jun 17, 2011
Hove
i think it will be 2 great events, amazing line ups and all at our new home! tickets will be available later today and i for 1 will be getting some. he is a big fan and indeed a financial backer to the Albion when times were really hard, the least we can do is to take to our seats a little early to hear what he says!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Tickets go on sale to AMEX card holders tomorrow, not sure when for non-cardholders

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
trying to get 2 for the Sat but will only let me have 1 although I can get 2 for the Friday, strange

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
£35 quid isnt too bad a price, went for two tickets, but the £7 booking fee that comes on top is a bit excessive

Whats the link for STH to use?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here