Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fat Boy Slim a Palarse Fan!

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
paulie said:
Sums the bloke up. How can you support someone and then switch to their greatest rivals (which they would already have been when he was 18) when you move?

Nonce - no wonder Zoe ran off with Fruit Bat or whoever he is.

your the nonce. i couldn't give a toss to be honest. he has helped the club in more ways than one and if he wasnt a true fun i don't think he would put his own money in the club.

my dad is a palace fan having been brought up in selhurst area, my brother and two sisters are palace fans and how i when i was younger i was taken to a couple of games unfortunatley it didn't convert me and i stuck with the seagulls. how i managed after my dad trying to brainwash me i will never know.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Spaz22,

It is 'you're the nonce' you penis.

Do yourself a favour - listen to your family.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
paulie said:
Spaz22,

It is 'you're the nonce' you penis.

Do yourself a favour - listen to your family.

its amazing that when people can't think of a good enough retort they get reduced to picking up grammatical mistakes

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
I was born in Crawley, Sussex but went to school near Brighton for 9 years. So I decided that as I went to school near there, and most of my mates at school supported them, I decided in my mid-teens to ditch my following of Liverpool FC, and follow the Albion. I still live in Crawley now but wanna get out of here. I will support Brighton until the very day I die. Its the only club I feel I can support.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
3gulls said:
I think you may be right. The amount of time they spend on this site shows they are already very interested in us. Perhapse they are feeling the urge to join us, but are trying to find out more about life as a Seagulls fan before taking the plunge! :lolol: :lolol:
I have no interest in what Brighton do in football terms unless they`re relegated of course.
I only check out the banter threads and that`s as far as it goes.
Sorry i will not be making up your numbers on match days no matter how much you need it.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
caz99 said:
your the nonce. i couldn't give a toss to be honest. he has helped the club in more ways than one and if he wasnt a true fun i don't think he would put his own money in the club.

my dad is a palace fan having been brought up in selhurst area, my brother and two sisters are palace fans and how i when i was younger i was taken to a couple of games unfortunatley it didn't convert me and i stuck with the seagulls. how i managed after my dad trying to brainwash me i will never know.
Snap! I've said before on here that my Dad's a Palace fan from Thornton Heath as was his dad before him. To borrow from the song my old man really DID say 'be a Palace fan'. In the 50s my Mum was an official of the Supporters' Club. People do change, although as has been pointed out by the time you are an adult your allegiance is normally pretty firmly fixed, certainly I was 100% Brighton by the time I was about 12.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
When I interviewed him last year for uni mag he said he was a Palace fan when he was younger because he lived in Reigate. He stopped going when the hooliganism got too much at grounds and then moved to Hull to be in the Housamartins. When he moved back to Brighton he started going to watch Albion and hasnt loked back since.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here