Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAST FOOD CHAIN To Sponsor The Albion

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
The only person in my family who will McD is my two-year old daughter and she'll only touch the chips..... she'll learn.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Let's see what this looks like

Attachments

• Presentation1.pdf
    14.1 KB · Views: 98

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I do not FEED her.. no... but in a shopping mall it's the only option when we're shopping..... and chips is ALL she gets... with Ayran (a Turkish yoghurt drink)

That would cause uproar on here from those who think we are so very different and, that our caterering should involve hand-knitted mung bean pasties [made with Sussex-grown mung beans, obviously]

I wouldn't mind it at all - much rather have a Big Mac Meal than a soggy pie for £2.50.

Why not employ some caterers that make nice pies? A few seasons ago up In Norwich they had some great pies and food on sale, with the right direction it can be done.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Why not employ some caterers that make nice pies? A few seasons ago up In Norwich they had some great pies and food on sale, with the right direction it can be done.

If theres any football club that really has NO EXCUSE for serving crappy food up for fans, its Norwich.

If theres any football club that really has NO EXCUSE for serving crappy food up for fans, its Norwich.

And they didn't! When Delia got involved she sorted out the catering, it worked the grub was nice.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
as mentioned before, the 'wrong' sponsor can really balls up replica shirt sales.

...and season ticket sales, and match ticket sales.

Talk about encouraging people to turn your backs (and stomachs) on the Albion.

Personally, I hope with every last nerve and sinew within me that this 'rumour' is total bollocks. Moreover, I suspect it is. The name is presently where it belongs - associated with rubbish, and I can't imagine Dick Knight for a second allowing such rancid filth onto our shirts.

Mind you, Martin Perry might...

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Can you imagine those poor falmer residents buried up to thier necks in fast food wrappers? Or a plastic Ronald floating in falmer pond?

McD's would need a Michelin star before I ate their crap.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This had better be a very sick joke otherwise all BHAFC fans will be lard arses

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Heres one from the rumour mill, McDonalds may well be sponsoring us for the next 2 season in the run up to Falmer

They already sponsor the bins at Withdean on match days, so it is a sensible progression as far as sponsoring the shirt is concerned

Will it lead to a discount on Big Macs for all Albion fans? And it will it clash with the blue and white, or green and black stripes on our new kits?

mcdonalds_300dpi360x240pxl.png

Sounds like 100% bollocks (much like their burgers in fact - no offence to the eyelids). ANYBODY - including a professional footballer - who wears that piece of crap on their shirt gets exactly what they deserve. Shit burgers mainly. One of the few commercial decisions that would make me think SERIOUSLY about going to watch Lewes-being-run-into-the-ground-so-they-can-build-shitty-two-bed-buy-to-let-apartments rather than the Albion. If you tolerate this, then your children will be next...

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
And that justifies giving your 2 year old daughter Mcdonalds!

Nice parenting :D

Giving... no...... :annoyed: I am wondering if anyone he has had two-year olds? Imagine..... you are stuck in a shopping mall miles away from anywhere.. a starving two year old screaming her head off and refusing anything healthy (which is rare).. what do you do... stick to your morals or feed a starving childd with the onmly thin available and the least unhealthy of that which is available.

Please people come off your high horses... not everywhere is like England where there are lots of healthy choices. I don't like and we fight it but I would rather this than later having a rebellious child because we had to fight every battle.... and that's based on advice from a child psychologist.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here