Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fashion. Have I lost touch?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
The reason I ask is this, I was just walking through Asda and there was a girl probably aged 18-22ish. She was wearing slouched slipper boot type things , pyjama top and bottoms and a dressing gown. The full night time ensemble ?!?! Now, I appreciate I'm probably not as cool as I once thought I was, but surely this isn't what 'the kids' are wearing now is it? Bloody ridiculous.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
The reason I ask is this, I was just walking through Asda and there was a girl probably aged 18-22ish. She was wearing slouched slipper boot type things , pyjama top and bottoms and a dressing gown. The full night time ensemble ?!?! Now, I appreciate I'm probably not as cool as I once thought I was, but surely this isn't what 'the kids' are wearing now is it? Bloody ridiculous.

Was she sleep walking ?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Talking of weird fashion, has anyone else noticed the trend of kids tying the strings together on their zip-up hoodies? Is the superhero cape look in fashion now?

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
As a teenager, I can safely say that mainstream fashion is shite.

Chinos - SHIT.
Vans - SHIT.
Body warmers - SHIT.
Anything from All-Saints - SHIT.
Anything from Jack Wills - SHIT.
Skin tight open chest tops... SHIT (on males, if an attractive female wants to wear one, they can be my guest)
THOSE SHIT HAND STITCHED SHOES CAN f*** OFF THE MOST.

Edit: As Badger has said, £5 Primark hoody with the strings tied together - SHIT.

P.S Baseball Caps - SHIT.

:shrug:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

The answer is in the question.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

Chav, plain and simple

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
As a teenager, I can safely say that mainstream fashion is shite.

Chinos - SHIT.
Vans - SHIT.
Body warmers - SHIT.
Anything from All-Saints - SHIT.
Anything from Jack Wills - SHIT.
Skin tight open chest tops... SHIT (on males, if an attractive female wants to wear one, they can be my guest)
THOSE SHIT HAND STITCHED SHOES CAN f*** OFF THE MOST.

:shrug:

How about high waist skirts that almost reach the armpits?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
What's with those tight legging things that most young girls seem to wear these days. Not that I don't approve, but they might as well be naked.

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
How about high waist skirts that almost reach the armpits?

Not quite as shit, but still pretty shit.

However, girls who wear leggings as if they were a pair of trousers. :drool: Brilliant.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Got to admit I hate the latest fashion, you get groups of boys down the pub giving it the "Im well ard,you looking at me" but they have spent two hours on their hair and dressed like 18 century gay men in mocosins with no socks,tight at the bottom of their legs and the arse of the trousers by their kness, fking weird it is,when did blokes stop being blokes, One pair of shoes one pairs of trainers, few t-shirts and couple of pairs of jeas that actual fit bonuse if i remembered to do my hair

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Was it in the ASDA in the Marina? Some awfully common people shop in there. :(

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
What's with those tight legging things that most young girls seem to wear these days. Not that I don't approve, but they might as well be naked.

Never complain about the leggings. It's in my book of rules,

1) Don't trust a man in purple.
2) Never complain about skin tight leggings.
3) Always assume that Subway give free refills.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I often see this fashion ensemble worn by young mums when I drop the grandchildren to school - they'd get a shock if I went out in the morning in my bedtime attire :lol:

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
See what You mean. :blush: images[1].jpg

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
However, girls who wear leggings as if they were a pair of trousers. :drool: Brilliant.

I think you need to qualify exactly what sort of girl you are talking about. There's nothing more repulsive than a CHUBSTER squeezing into a tight pair of leggings.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here