Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Farting in the shower/bath ?!!!

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
I fart anywhere anytime

This. At work though I usually move about 50 yards from where I work, let one rip, then casually walk back to the area where I work. Although once I did this with horrible circumstances. Done my usual routine but as I was about to walk back, I got stopped by a customer who needed help, after about 10 seconds of her speaking her nose twitched and sort of shuffled off. Fail.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I thought I had read it this way, from Rogers Profanisaurus;

Dutch sauna n. The provision of a fruity parp to one's spouse whilst in a hot shower cubicle. An aquatic Dutch oven.

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
Just thought I would lighting the mood from all this speculation of a striker maybe / may not be signing and was wondering what ur views where about when u fart in the shower or bath it makes it smell twice as bad ??

What do u think ??
Sorry, is it just me that thinks this board is becoming a joke board with some of the threads on here.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
Sorry, is it just me that thinks this board is becoming a joke board with some of the threads on here.

Really not having a go mate, but one thing i have learnt about NSC, If you don't like the title of the thread, don't open it. Having said that, i didn't like the title of the thread, and i still opened it. :lolol:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Shat myself in the bath once. Mind you , shat my jeans in The Hampton pub fairly recently too.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

I have been a member since 2004 (I know it says 2005 but my other account was first!!) Anyway....NSC has always had its humourous side which makes it unique, it does also beg the question why did you open a thread that has its contents clearly marked in the title???
Now had the OP called the thread something like "Bobby Z is on his way back" and then opened up with stuff about farting that would be differant, but he didn't!
Now I suggest you don't open threads with obvious content unless you want to, and always remember there is a report button:thumbup:

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Wanking in the bath the jizz that landed on ones damp flesh resembled the glue globules (after a few moments contact with water) that one used to have when one opened ones wage packet in the golden days of weekly cash.!!
Farting in the bath creates an awful odour if one places a plastic beaker under ones bottom when farting then puts ones hand over the top and release under ones nose, putrid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here