Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Albion Say Goodbye To Skint | Brighton and Hove Albion | News | Latest | Latest

0,,10433~3649655,00.jpg

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
A sad day.

What's the betting the new sponsors are in some way linked to developing Falmer...

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Is it not the same model as the retro doncaster one but with a few different iron-on transfers?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Can you still buy the centenary shirt in the club shop? I might get one of them if the new shirt is poo.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Just wait until we are sponsored by "Grubbs"!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
How about someone connected with REMF approaching the club to try and blag one signed by FBS/DK and the first team squad to auction off...reckon it could be worth a go and would certainly attract a fair bit of interest.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
How about someone connected with REMF approaching the club to try and blag one signed by FBS/DK and the first team squad to auction off...reckon it could be worth a go and would certainly attract a fair bit of interest.

thats a fair shout

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked

I can have a go

Who's the guy on the right? And who are the extra people in the smaller pic on the website? And why have they been chopped off the main pic?

Just being nosey like.

A Skint DJ called "JC" izzunit

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Who's the guy on the right? And who are the extra people in the smaller pic on the website? And why have they been chopped off the main pic?

Just being nosey like.

Skint people and Tommy Elphick i think!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Alrighty, I will open up with a bid of £100 for the signed shirt, that we don't know if the club will donate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here