Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Farewell northstand chat

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I,ve been a god on this board for far to many years now and it's time i hung up my boots,please don't cry about it as im hurting so so bad as it is:glare:

Keyboard warrior replies are not welcome as i don't want to be hunting you down and kicking the shite out of you,nice replies only.

I'm off to that new forum seagulls chat:clap:

D

Deleted member 2719

I've BEEN told if I post MY exclusive TEAM news on SEAGULLS caht that I will GET a FREE Full ENGLISH every FRIDAY including an EXTRA sausage

None of that lot will follow your ARS like NSC thou.

D

Deleted member 2719

I,ve been a god on this board for far to many years now and it's time i hung up my boots,please don't cry about it as im hurting so so bad as it is:glare:

Keyboard warrior replies are not welcome as i don't want to be hunting you down and kicking the shite out of you,nice replies only.

It is true you have had god status, similar to Dicker. I will miss you.:kiss:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

You won't be missed SIR ALBION. to be honest I have always thought you a bit of a tosser. I remember (from the meat ups) a much better bloke from your neck of the woods called BERKSHIRE SEAGULL. Can you ask him to come back?

I think he was in a relationship with Danny Seagull if memory serves me correctly.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I am one 3 Albion forums and I just pick which threads to open and if I open one that is or is going to be childish I just close it and move on

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Bye Sir Albion.

I am sure seagullschat will enjoy your pessimism

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
You won't be missed SIR ALBION. to be honest I have always thought you a bit of a tosser. I remember (from the meat ups) a much better bloke from your neck of the woods called BERKSHIRE SEAGULL. Can you ask him to come back?

I think he was in a relationship with Danny Seagull if memory serves me correctly.
You can't miss people you don't know so that's irrelevant,you can call me what you like as it's based on a internet forum anyway:D

Yeah that berkshire seagull was a proper legend.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand

Laters. Whats your beef anyway Sir?

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
You can go but be back soon and when your in the distance we'll hear this distant tune. So long farewell goodbye cheerio but be back soon.

He'll be back, tail between his legs saying 'please sir can I have some more'.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now

Never heard of you. :shrug:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
You can't miss people you don't know so that's irrelevant,you can call me what you like as it's based on a internet forum anyway:D

Yeah that berkshire seagull was a proper legend.

Agreed on the leg-end. :thumbsup:

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
THE DADDY has retired from that forum aswell now,fresh start with my new buddies on seagull chat:clap:

Hasta la vista bitches:cool:

Nearly an hour later and youre still here.

Seriously just f*** off or shut the f*** up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here