Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Far-Right National Front Stuns French Elite With EU 'Earthquake'

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Far-right parties on the rise after a recession with loads of people have no money and/or employment? Quelle surprise

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Do you know the difference between UKIP and the NF?

Yes Martyn i do, do not insult my intelligence, i doubt that you were even born when the NF were very active in the UK. I personally would not vote for the equivalent party in this country. I don't know whether it has escaped you but, i can not vote in France, the French people have obviously also had enough of the EU and the situation in France, so they have voted, their choice. It is called democracy......do you know the difference

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It's not particularly surprising. We've got plasma tv and the migrants don't have any plasma to save their lives.

I think we are going to see more of this. Forbes reckons there are 1,500 billionaires, yet there are a massive amount of people without basic needs.

Everyone is a little more aware of this and I reckon we are going to see a big change across the political spectrum soon.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Why are people turning to UKIP and in France the NF. Could it be that the governments have taken no notice or action of the people that they are mean't to serve.

they are very different things. i take no satisfaction in the FN result in france. I am not a UKIP voter and I dont want parties like FN doing well. I just dont want daft people who only vote labour as the tories are uncool dictating the direction of the UK, at the expense of weaker members of our society who suffer from the free movement of labour and the layout our welfare state which was not designed for the current global economy.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
Yes Martyn i do, do not insult my intelligence, i doubt that you were even born when the NF were very active in the UK. I personally would not vote for the equivalent party in this country. I don't know whether it has escaped you but, i can not vote in France, the French people have obviously also had enough of the EU and the situation in France, so they have voted, their choice.

That is not the argument you were just making. And for the 20th time I am not 20 years old!

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Looks like the French feel the same.

People across Europe are fed up and are now voicing their anger and want change. People are fed up with the left ideology and want their country to be governed by the elected MPs that the public vote for and not by some unelected left wing politically correct politician from Brussels.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
People across Europe are fed up and are now voicing their anger and want change. People are fed up with the left ideology and want their country to be governed by the elected MPs that the public vote for and not by some unelected left wing politically correct politician from Brussels.

You are so far beyond ignorant it's unreal.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill

Including Nazi's? And I mean the ones in France as well as Germany

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
That is not the argument you were just making. And for the 20th time I am not 20 years old!

Ok, well judging by the age you gave before you were about 5 tears old when the NF were very active. Mine was not an argument merely an opinion on why UKIP and the FN were getting the votes.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
Ok, well judging by the age you gave before you were about 5 tears old when the NF were very active. Mine was not an argument merely an opinion on why UKIP and the FN were getting the votes.

The problem is you seem to think they are the same thing but that's not true. UKIP and the NF are totally different and want to achieve very different goals

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis. You can't trust people.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
The problem is you seem to think they are the same thing but that's not true. UKIP and the NF are totally different and want to achieve very different goals

Crikey Martyn, why not state the obvious. Of course there is a difference. The fact is that people in the UK have voiced their discontentment with the policies of the main 3, and the French people have used their vote to voice their discontentment with their governments policies.
Nobody twisted their arms, in fact our media and the other parties waged a massive slur campaign to discredit UKIP.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
That's up to them who they vote for. They have nothing to do with us, the French and Germans are entitled to vote how they see fit, it's called democracy.

Exactly. I see Martyn is getting the old "Nazi" comments in early doors instead of trying to fathom out WHY the French have chosen to vote for this party.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here