Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO Wrestling fans!!

are u like 10 or something wrestling is crap

No I'm not, and yes I know its all scripted but its ENTERTAINMENT, and whilst you can't expect athletes to take part in the ECW style of matches which I'm a big fan of, I still enjoy watching it, if not for the wrestling but for the Divas!!

an yes I beleive there are members of NSC who've been to wrestling events, Frutos I beleive possibly as there is always a Wrestlemania thread.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
an yes I beleive there are members of NSC who've been to wrestling events, Frutos I beleive possibly as there is always a Wrestlemania thread.

Correct.

I've been to WrestleMania on two occasions as well as one Raw and one SD taping over here.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Also add that he still has to fund his ex-wifes extravagant life and therefore I guess he'll do aything for big money!!

Indeed.

The trouble with TNA is that they're going down the WCW route of holding back young talent to push the likes of Hogan, Jarrett, Foley and Sting. If they don't wake up and realise that, they'll go the same way.

At least WWE are trying to develop youngsters (DiBiase, Rhodes, McIntyre, Kingston etc....)

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Got given tickets for a TNA shoot in Florida last year.. decided there were plenty of better things to be doing!!

Indeed.

The trouble with TNA is that they're going down the WCW route of holding back young talent to push the likes of Hogan, Jarrett, Foley and Sting. If they don't wake up and realise that, they'll go the same way.

At least WWE are trying to develop youngsters (DiBiase, Rhodes, McIntyre, Kingston etc....)

Very True. Only reason i would watch TNA is if RVD wet there. Has to be one of the most Flair wrestlers-Can fly all over the ring, pull off umerous martial arts moves, has created own moves ie Van Termnator....and he has his own weightlifting lift named after him

81.jpg

lens370411_123798684303.jpg

:bowdown: only Kofi Kingston comes close in the wrestler flair category imo

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Very True. Only reason i would watch TNA is if RVD wet there. Has to be one of the most Flair wrestlers-Can fly all over the ring, pull off umerous martial arts moves, has created own moves ie Van Termnator....and he has his own weightlifting lift named after him

As you're an RVD fan, would you mind if I make you SERIOUSLY jealous?

When I went to WM21 in Los Angeles, I paid a visit to RVDs comic shop (couldn't pass up the chance) and there, standing behind the counter and serving customers (me included) while chatting and signing autographs was RVD himself.

He noted my English accent and we had a nice chat while he served me, he said it always amazed him how fans from England and other countries around the world came to events like WrestleMania. Thoroughly pleasant bloke.

As you're an RVD fan, would you mind if I make you SERIOUSLY jealous?

When I went to WM21 in Los Angeles, I paid a visit to RVDs comic shop (couldn't pass up the chance) and there, standing behind the counter and serving customers (me included) while chatting and signing autographs was RVD himself.

He noted my English accent and we had a nice chat while he served me, he said it always amazed him how fans from England and other countries around the world came to events like WrestleMania. Thoroughly pleasant bloke.

That is awesome!! Will definetly look out for the place if I make a visit to LA even in the slightest chance he's their. Am right in thinking its called 5 Star Comics??

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
That is awesome!! Will definetly look out for the place if I make a visit to LA even in the slightest chance he's their. Am right in thinking its called 5 Star Comics??

Indeed, although I THINK it's moved now from where it was when I went (it was in a shopping mall in an LA suburb called Lakewood back then).

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Surely Mr Hogan must be claiming his pension by now ?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Ric Flair has a retirement match last year at wrestlemania. However he wasted his money, and has several ex-wives to pay alimony to, so he wants to wrestle and has signed to do a tour of australia as hulk hogan's opponent.

Behind the scenes news indicates Flair has had preliminary meetings with TNA about following hogan there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here