Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO Sussex CCC re. your 12pm ticket "rule"

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
I am planning to pay on the gate. Are you sure about it being a sell out? What with us having already qualified and the weather not being fantastic. What have the other 20 20 games at Hove been like this season. Were they sell outs?

Not a hope in hell will it sell out.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
No I don't think so either. Have any 20 20 games sold out this year at Hove?

Don't think so, but I think you can thank ridiculous ticket policies/over the top prices for that. So much so that now they have made the Withdean style 'North stand' avaliable to those of General Admission, whereas before I believe they had the cheek to charge an extra fiver/tenner to sit there!

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Don't think so, but I think you can thank ridiculous ticket policies/over the top prices for that. So much so that now they have made the Withdean style 'North stand' avaliable to those of General Admission, whereas before I believe they had the cheek to charge an extra fiver/tenner to sit there!

I have noticed in quite a few games (of all counties) on Sky this year that 20 20 games are not nearly as full up as they used to be. I think the ECB may be milking the cash cow too much. I mean sixteen 20 20 games a season is just too many.

Saying that if we get a home quarter final draw, unless the weather is dire, I would be certain that would be a sell out and would pre-book.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So which kind NSCer has the power to sort me out a comp ticket as i'm so skint it's unreal!

On the off chance anyone can help pls do PM :) :) :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
youre in the queue behind 4 others I have been asked to help, will call you if I have any luck x

Kind of you matey. Just so skint. Even my mate in the press can't help as he's not in the office :(

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I have noticed in quite a few games (of all counties) on Sky this year that 20 20 games are not nearly as full up as they used to be. I think the ECB may be milking the cash cow too much. I mean sixteen 20 20 games a season is just too many.

Saying that if we get a home quarter final draw, unless the weather is dire, I would be certain that would be a sell out and would pre-book.

I think putting them on at the same time as the world cup played a big part as well, the ECB have done themselves few favours this season

Next year they need less games, and not having at the same time as England play a ODI series as it deprives fans of the English stars, England players chance to play 20/20s and puts them in competition with themselves

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here