Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO Richard Tipple

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Richard

Thanks for what you said on SCR this AM, would have thanked you there and then but given they got me out of bed it all happened a bit quick.

Thanks

Harty

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Harty trying to rebuild his fan base with personal postings of thanks to people that phone in?

Nice report in the Argus - used all the right words about McCammon - "rant", "outburst", "moan-in", "critical of supporters" - and of course the only response that Harty, being a former Argus journo, get is that he will donate money to charidy for McCammon's goals - knowing full well that McCammon will not get another chance in a Brighton shirt.

Owned. So owned.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
HampshireSeagulls said:
Harty trying to rebuild his fan base with personal postings of thanks to people that phone in?

Nice report in the Argus - used all the right words about McCammon - "rant", "outburst", "moan-in", "critical of supporters" - and of course the only response that Harty, being a former Argus journo, get is that he will donate money to charidy for McCammon's goals - knowing full well that McCammon will not get another chance in a Brighton shirt.

Owned. So owned.

To be fair if he doesnt score, Hartys gonna chuck in his weeks wages from the last game of the season.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Come on then Hampshire what a you going to give to the Children's Hospice then?
Whether he plays or not they will get something, perhaps even more if you chip in.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I still love ya HARTY.

:love:

This may or may not be because I wish McCammon would f*** OFF. You can say that on the radio if you want, in fact I'm gonna phone up on satdi and say it.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
You never know. Positives might come of this "saga" and we can all learn from it.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and lets pull together and pull off the impossible again, and stay up. :clap:

Apologies for the blinding optimism and potential love in :blush:

Last edited:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
The last itme a brighton player got majorly slagged off in public wa sbetters and it was the catalyst to turn him into a brighton legend. What chance Big Mac does the same now.

No i didn't think so.

I am in the f*** Off McCammon camp here I'm afraid.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
BarrelofFun said:
You never know. Positives might come of this "saga" and we can all learn from it.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and lets pull together and pull off the impossible again, and stay up. :clap:

Apologies for the blinding optimism and potential love in :blush:

Don't apologise for your opinion.
:clap: :clap:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Harty said:
Come on then Hampshire what a you going to give to the Children's Hospice then?
Whether he plays or not they will get something, perhaps even more if you chip in.

As it happens Harty I already give plenty to the British Heart Foundation (see my threads for the New Years Dip in the Solent). And whether I give to charidy or not doesn't depend on me getting my arse handed to me on a radio chat show!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here