Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO Preston Park commuters.................

D

Deleted User X18H

.......those of you who can't affo...........sorry choose not to live in the area, today I have received (as will many other residents) notice that the council intend to make the area residents parking only, this being, Robertson Road, Scarborough Road, Kingsley Road, Hampstead Road, Compton Road, Tivoli Cresent, Reigate Road,Woodside Road and Clearmont !!!!! ..........well at least I will get a decent seat on the 0737 London Bridge in the near future!!!

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
.......those of you who can't affo...........sorry choose not to live in the area, today I have received (as will many other residents) notice that the council intend to make the area residents parking only, this being, Robertson Road, Scarborough Road, Kingsley Road, Hampstead Road, Compton Road, Tivoli Cresent, Reigate Road,Woodside Road and Clearmont !!!!! ..........well at least I will get a decent seat on the 0737 London Bridge in the near future!!!

Great there goes Preston Village parking

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
A VERY good point TLO. I get the 7.33 to London Bridge from Brighton because I live in CENTRAL Brighton.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yep last time I saw TLO he was clean shaven and has been for about what 3 or 4 months now...!

D

Deleted User X18H

I will see you very soon..... brace yerself beardy

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I was gonna say 6 but I thought nooo it cant be that long!!!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Oh, and I haven't got a beard.

If are no longer hirsute, you need to do something about the top right picture. It looks very beardy to me.

aboutus.jpg

So are you either :mushy: or :afro: now?

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Bollocks.

Bound to happen eventually, I am guilty of driving to PP and parking for the 7:37 to London Bridge, I can understand why the council are doing it and to be fair if I was a resident I'd be pissed off with the likes of me.

That's 15 mins less in bed in the future to find a parking space further out the boundary :nono:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Bollocks.

Bound to happen eventually, I am guilty of driving to PP and parking for the 7:37 to London Bridge, I can understand why the council are doing it and to be fair if I was a resident I'd be pissed off with the likes of me.

That's 15 mins less in bed in the future to find a parking space further out the boundary :nono:

I can lease you my parking space, 10 minute walk, off road etc etc...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here