Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO: N1 posse

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
As all 54 of us are in the front three rows of the top tier we need to get as many balloons, confetti, streamers and other such paraphanalia to LOB over the top of the tier on to all the people below us.

SO start buying ya ballons n stuff now :dunce: :jester:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
mendoza10 said:
for what. someone took 30 quid off me

Tickets! DTES is owed £18. My family is owed £24 + 2xThe difference on concession tickets.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
biscuit took it i think?
notters took dtes (or someones) money?

as soon as i got out the turnstyle, i had 20 people screaming in my face wanting change and tickets.

i wanted to go to the pub to sort it out and write stuff down. but no one would let me. so i did it on the advertising hoarding. i know it all went tits up, but what could i do. i am out of money and paid up people out of my own pocket. i have 40 quid tied up in an extra ticket, of which i am told 36 is for the luckins

so i dont know who is what, i will sort it out of my own money on sunday

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Didn't he spend years giving out money by the turnstiles? I remember because I was trying to go to the pub

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Well I know DTES doesn't have his £12. Did Notters take it? I'm not 100% sure on my family. Maybe Biscuit did.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
when most people had left the pub, i ended up with 3 quid in change, BEFORE i paid up trigger, harris and harts mistress and myself. i got in a big stress. dont know what happened, but i did not do anything on purpose. it will be resolved.

at the end of the day i dont even know why it was me that was chosen to do it

all this needed was a bit of patience, but everything will work out as we roll on into the cardiff massif

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I have my £40 which is 7 x £6.

D

Deleted User X18H

Born and Bred is in N1 with the missus, c2 level 4

What is expected of me.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
wish i was with you guys (except turkey:jester: ) i'm gonna miss your kind smile wilko

can me and 'sheebo's dad' meet you before the game?
and beefy and brightonbird and beefys imaginary non existent brother? (you wont see him - he's not really there)

May 21, 2004
sheebo said:
wish i was with you guys (except turkey:jester: ) i'm gonna miss your kind smile wilko

can me and 'sheebo's dad' meet you before the game?
and beefy and brightonbird and beefys imaginary non existent brother? (you wont see him - he's not really there)

just keep your shirt on this time....I know it was hot at Swindon but even I resisted the temptation and I'm looking damn good at the moment :p

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
the full harris said:
Didn't he spend years giving out money by the turnstiles? I remember because I was trying to go to the pub

I did not make this post, I was asleep at 11.38 last night.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Turkey, you (or your brother) deffo took £30 from mendoza.
Me and catherine are about £40 down, but we are not whinging, so leave it.

The rest of you,
If half of all you lot had f***ing well not f***ing run off as soon as mendoza had got the tickets then we would have been able to sort this out.
Was gonna keep quiet but it really pissed me off.
We were not asking you to come into the pub, buy us all a round of drinks, have a lamb lunch and a coffee afterwards whilst brett dealt the tickets and money out.
We just wanted you to go to the pub where there was a table that we could all sit around and do the tickets and money. It would have taken 10-15 minutes tops and there would have been no problems.
Where the f*** did you lot have to go all of a sudden. If we had been queueing a bit longer, you would have all stayed so why do you feel you have to piss off so quickly.

fucks sake.

Sea

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
im off to town with BAG and poke on weds i think to go and get some stuff for the game so we'll get some balloons and stuff to throw! james i know im not speaking for everyone here but i had to get back to surrey as i had already made my parents wait for 3 hours to take me back! i know a few minutes more in the pub wouldnt have made much more of a difference but its all done now

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
the full harris said:
Turkey, you (or your brother) deffo took £30 from mendoza.
Me and catherine are about £40 down, but we are not whinging, so leave it.

The rest of you,
If half of all you lot had f***ing well not f***ing run off as soon as mendoza had got the tickets then we would have been able to sort this out.
Was gonna keep quiet but it really pissed me off.
We were not asking you to come into the pub, buy us all a round of drinks, have a lamb lunch and a coffee afterwards whilst brett dealt the tickets and money out.
We just wanted you to go to the pub where there was a table that we could all sit around and do the tickets and money. It would have taken 10-15 minutes tops and there would have been no problems.
Where the f*** did you lot have to go all of a sudden. If we had been queueing a bit longer, you would have all stayed so why do you feel you have to piss off so quickly.

fucks sake.

The voice of reason. I think there was a lot of relief and excitement at having got the tickets but James is right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here