Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO mods/other people in the know

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
How gay is this thread?

Is it too early for a beer... or would people prefer something soft?

:safeway2:

he asked the question...I told him...

:drink::drink::drink::drink:

Mar 9, 2008
very sorry for letting this one lie, had to do some work eventually.

ok its obvious you are dave's new name, i'm sorry you felt the need to change it. but all i ever wanted to be was your friend! if you read through all of my posts, not once have i said anything bad about you - why the agro?

and as for my potential new name - life isn't all about you y'know.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
very sorry for letting this one lie, had to do some work eventually.

ok its obvious you are dave's new name, i'm sorry you felt the need to change it. but all i ever wanted to be was your friend! if you read through all of my posts, not once have i said anything bad about you - why the agro?

and as for my potential new name - life isn't all about you y'know.

well i chose my friends carefully and in your case and following your pathetic behaviour in the past, I politely decline.

thank you for your interest

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Without abuse being thrown at everyone , NSC would be very boring ;)
Also if you change your username does the post count get reset to zero ?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
0502_pringles_460x276.jpg

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
If you do a search on gaffer's banana Hammock, you will see that when I posted as Dave The gaffer, almost every post I did, he posted under it with some tedious witisism " oh your lovelly" " I agree with you "...etc etc ..and it got to the stange where I had had enough.....I changed my user name as you see and now hey prest this tedious shit now wants to change his name to something probably along the same lines so he can carry this on.

Check out the " I want to moonwalk like Dave" in his signature.

That is why....

He is wither a lonely old man sat in his bedroom wanking over a pc, or some child who thinks trying to wind me up is funny.

interestingly he said he met me once at a game.....but didn't mention who he was....that was a shame.

Anyway....that is why....is it petty on my part...yeah probably, but after a while even when trying to post serious stuff occasionally, when you get this sort of tosser chipping in it does tend to wind you up.

Anyway...there you go.

:p

Well said Dave, stalkers should be banned more often on here. It's a shame he didn't go the way of 1067 seagull.

If you do a search on gaffer's banana Hammock, you will see that when I posted as Dave The gaffer, almost every post I did, he posted under it with some tedious witisism " oh your lovelly" " I agree with you "...etc etc ..and it got to the stange where I had had enough.....I changed my user name as you see and now hey prest this tedious shit now wants to change his name to something probably along the same lines so he can carry this on.

Check out the " I want to moonwalk like Dave" in his signature.

That is why....

He is wither a lonely old man sat in his bedroom wanking over a pc, or some child who thinks trying to wind me up is funny.

interestingly he said he met me once at a game.....but didn't mention who he was....that was a shame.

Anyway....that is why....is it petty on my part...yeah probably, but after a while even when trying to post serious stuff occasionally, when you get this sort of tosser chipping in it does tend to wind you up.

Anyway...there you go.

:p

Just as well you didn't take it too seriously though, eh?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here