Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO: Joey Deacon's Disco Suit - Palace Away tickets

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It isn't surprising the police wanted to keep the numbers down so they didn't have to supply extra officers knowing that Palace don't pay their bills anyway.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
You're really boring. No, you really are. On here and on the BBS.

That shitheap club took 4 points off you, and it really should have been 6 if not for kamikaze defending.

We're in the same division as you despite spending £5m+ less on fees and not to mention wages, and spent 10 games experimenting for next season yet only finished 8 points behind you.

The 4 points you took from us can never be taken away from you but our wage bill reflects our income.With another 5000 extra seats going in for next season the gap between a team on the way up & a team going nowhere will just get bigger.

GET USED TO IT

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
The 4 points you took from us can never be taken away from you but our wage bill reflects our income.With another 5000 extra seats going in for next season the gap between a team on the way up & a team going nowhere will just get bigger.

GET USED TO IT

Don't waste your time trying to explain finances to them. Not their strong point.

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
The thing that caught my eye on Page Six: There was concern about crushing if Gate E3 was closed post match. So what did The Met do? The way I read it, they used The Cardiff & Millwall game as a dry run to close Gate E3, just to make sure people wouldn't get crushed on exit.

What would have been the Mets response had their big idea not panned out & people HAD got crushed in their 'experiment'? 'Shit happens'? ???

There's nothing in that report to suggest The Met don't see games like this as an 'earner' & thus talk up potential trouble for a wedge of time & a half or double bubble. The Police can never be too complacent at games like this, but that shit about 'Brighton fans running on the pitch' & 'normal fans being problomatic'?!

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
normal fans WILL be problematic on top of our 250 risk group:lol: no wonder they needed those BARRIERS what with our marauding normal fans going insane!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
28 arrests...

That's what happens when they let everyone spend all day pissing it up (with very little trouble until after)

Saturday Morning 12.30 games this year I reckon.
One things for certain , they wont be midweek evening ties :lol: I think both games will be re-scheduled for a Sunday midday kick off with one of them shown live on Sky.

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
Don't waste your time trying to explain finances to them. Not their strong point.
Do you think we're proud of the fact that we've had 2 chairmen who couldn't run the club to save their lives?

Do you think we enjoyed watching two makeshift teams fight for survival and pull it off in the last game? Especially in the early 00's where a team full of youngsters and players who were barely fit for Division 3 scrapped to keep us afloat.

Our new owners are running the club prudently, and you Mr. Phil Seagull08 Sussex then say "Oh, well your new owners aren't backing your manager or the team".

It just sums you up as what you are.

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
Did it not annoy anyone else how many times in that report, they misspelled the word 'there' as 'their'? This was a Police report for Christ's sake. You would think that the Police should be competent enough to at least spell correctly. Apparently not though...

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Beamback ???????

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
I find it amusing that he seems happy that they only finished 8 points behind us.

10 points wasn't it? And don't let them fool you by saying they were 'experimenting'. The fans were bored as hell watching Freedman refuse to change their defensive set up and only play one striker. They hated it but there was no 'experiments' going on

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
And, the reason I've bumped this is that we still haven't had an answer from Joey Deacon's Disco Suit.

Well then you lead a sad life.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
You're really boring. No, you really are. On here and on the BBS.

That shitheap club took 4 points off you, and it really should have been 6 if not for kamikaze defending.

We're in the same division as you despite spending £5m+ less on fees and not to mention wages, and spent 10 games experimenting for next season yet only finished 8 points behind you.

Absolute bullshit. See my post above. And maybe we would have beaten you at Selhurst is Zaha hadn't dived first?

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
10 points wasn't it? And don't let them fool you by saying they were 'experimenting'. The fans were bored as hell watching Freedman refuse to change their defensive set up and only play one striker. They hated it but there was no 'experiments' going on
Yep. That's rubbish.

Lots of injuries too, that's why we had 6 Academy players playing the final 4 or 5 games. And why the likes of Martin were left out with 4 games to go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here