Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO Harty

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Can't please everyone all the time, Harty has an impossible job but always does a good job! Keep up the good work Harty :smokin:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Wish it was really Radio Brighton. Pah.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What are yhou all doing on this thread ?

Didn't you see who it is for the attention of ?

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
So? its still a topic. And the more times it gets posted on it will stay at the top and it then has more chance of being read by the intended! :)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I still think you're all in breach of the DPA.

Or something.

Last edited:

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
It's not Harty's fault, but that of the BBC for failing to provide sufficiently local coverage for the Aldershot fans to have their own phone in.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
GUNTER said:
It's not Harty's fault, but that of the BBC for failing to provide sufficiently local coverage for the Aldershot fans to have their own phone in.

Supply and demand!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Sod all the non-Albion fans. They clearly have no taste in choosing a football team, so why would they have any valid opinion on phone-in hosts?

They're lucky to get a mention at all when there's a proper league club to talk about.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I would much rather hear about Lewes or Eastbourne Borough than Aldershot/Woking etc give us a SUSSEX radio station, if these small non Sussex clubs have internet commentry why cant they have an internet phone in.

Its bad enough having to hear all about Charlton on the TV before Brighton, they are a London team ffs

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Probably best just to let them get on with it, as I've found out, even on NSC, there are just some people you can't please, whatever you say or do.

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
gazwag said:
I would much rather hear about Lewes or Eastbourne Borough than Aldershot/Woking etc give us a SUSSEX radio station, if these small non Sussex clubs have internet commentry why cant they have an internet phone in.

Its bad enough having to hear all about Charlton on the TV before Brighton, they are a London team ffs

Seconded. Plus the North of Sussex to get the Sussex side and not the Surrey side.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Well if north hampshire and surrey had there own phone in it would be the same 2 callers for an hour, as previous poster said supply and demand. There is a demand for a phone in for us and none for them, it stinks of sour grapes on there part.
Keep up the good work Harty:wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here