Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO - Ernest the One Trick Pony

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ernest said:
When Falmer is built and financed by Dick Knight I will take my hat off to him and say I was wrong until then the present position remains.
Well thats really big of you Ernest. You'll continue to snipe and sneer from the sidelines, pour cold water on the Falmer plans, spread poison, lies and slurs against the chairman...and then when the stadium is built, you'll take your seat in the stand and take your hat off to him. I'm sure he'll really appreciate the gesture Ernest, and what a magnificent gesture on your part that will be.

Just bear in mind that shortly after you have so graciously "taken your hat off" to Dick Knight, the rest of us will be stuffing your hat where the sun don't shine.

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
Original post: "answer the questions you are being asked and stop resorting to insults and rhetoric."

First reply from Ernest: "Not half as boring as you trying to make out you're some sort of expert when you're a complete fuckwit and probably Potless himself "

Says it all really.

Can you answer the original questions Ernest?

If anyone would like to link to this after every Ernest post, please feel free.

100.jpg

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
I would love to join in,but im bored of it and im not an earnest or anyone else as i say what i think of the whole situation and that can't possibly change.

You have stuck up many questions and yes they could be anwsered but you will say im talking shite as usual and no doubt we have been through it all already.

One thing i do recall and millions of others would have seen was mr knight saying live on t.v just under 3 years ago that falmer would be 2 years.

Your awnser will be that nothing goes to plan and lots of hiccups will happen and its down to the land and universitys etc.

Yes your questions state the situation we are in or will be in,but thats not to say things can't change in the near future i.e money etc.:lol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
If anyone comes in with serious money I am sure he/she/it will be welcomed with open arms. But talk is cheap, and there are a lot of talkers out there.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yeah but it was on teletext that mc ghee is being given money to spend on players,so i await as in this case there is no point in an arguement as i gather these funds are there.:clap:

berkshire seagull said:
One thing i do recall and millions of others would have seen was mr knight saying live on t.v just under 3 years ago that falmer would be 2 years.

I know. Silly old Dick not forseeing the incompetence of the council and the sheer bloodymindedness of a few select Falmer residents.

Feel free to post your answers - we'll only call them shite if they are shite! :lolol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yeah well it seems you lot tend to have awnsers for everything,but to think that is silly as you don't.

Just amazes me that this crew of 4 or 5 can't let that freedom of speech happen wether right or wrong.:nono:

berkshire seagull said:
Yeah well it seems you lot tend to have awnsers for everything,but to think that is silly as you don't.

Just amazes me that this crew of 4 or 5 can't let that freedom of speech happen wether right or wrong.:nono:

Can I have your definition of free speech please? You are all spouting your nonsense on here without censorship. Do you think free speech is the ability to post what you want without anyone querying what you have said?

As for a crew of 4 or 5 - we are probably the only ones who can be bothered or are stupid enough to reply to this drivel. All polls about support of Dick Knight show that your opinions are in the vast minority.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
The Great Cornholio said:
Can I have your definition of free speech please? You are all spouting your nonsense on here without censorship. Do you think free speech is the ability to post what you want without anyone querying what you have said?

As for a crew of 4 or 5 - we are probably the only ones who can be bothered or are stupid enough to reply to this drivel. All polls about support of Dick Knight show that your opinions are in the vast minority.
Yeah you call it what you like although sometimes you don't quiet get it as you no doubt have dick as god and thats the way you will stay.

Funny thing is you or anyone else never awnsered my question!

What would have happened if fatboy never put 2 1/2 million into the club?

Would we have folded or what as dick has no money and as you say there is no investors anywhere.

WHO IS GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD?
KNIGHT ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR FATBOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY:drink:

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
"yes they could be anwsered but you will say im talking shite as usual "

At least give it a go. I for one have never seen anyone even attempt to answer these questions.

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands

He put no-where near 2 1/2 million in as far as I am aware (I thought it was about 500k) Can anyone confirm the figure?

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Kneon Light said:
"yes they could be anwsered but you will say im talking shite as usual "

At least give it a go. I for one have never seen anyone even attempt to answer these questions.
It doesn't matter who anwsers them as it will be bollocks to them.:p

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Kneon Light said:

He put no-where near 2 1/2 million in as far as I am aware (I thought it was about 500k) Can anyone confirm the figure?
He has pumped in this amount and has a large amount of shares aswell as sponsership:p

berkshire seagull said:
Yeah you call it what you like although sometimes you don't quiet get it as you no doubt have dick as god and thats the way you will stay.

Funny thing is you or anyone else never awnsered my question!

Would we have folded or what as dick has no money and as you say there is no investors anywhere.

WHO IS GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD?
KNIGHT ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR FATBOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY:drink:

Yet another hypothetical question - I have no idea. Do you know for certain he has invested £2.5 million? I thought that his money went to buy Archer out so presumably he would still be a minority shareholder. Perhaps Derek Chapman or one of the others might have put some more money in. Perhaps we wouldn't have spent so much money on the Falmer application and it would have been turned down. Who knows? Who will ever know?

I don't for one second think of Dick as a god. I think he is a commited fan who has spent an awful lot of time and money trying to make this club great again. Are you seriously suggesting that Norman Cook should become chairman?

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
Why do people always assume that people who do not want Dick Knight out must worship him or something?
I support Knight and think that those who want him out are idiots but this does not mean I agree with everything he does.
Sometimes I think his public relations are very poor but everyone has their faults.

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
Kneon Light said:

He put £500,000 into the club, Now if he had Dick Tights kind of money then he would put a dam sight more into the club he loves than dick tight, Who always says we've no money to spend on players yet put's the season tickets up season after season.

Dick tight must think us fans are stupid. It'll come back and haunt him in the future when the fans say ENOUGH is ENOUGH and refuse to pay these outrages prices.

That'll show him we arn't as big as he thinks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here