Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Phone rings

enigma: Hello?

Looney: Hello stupid.

enigma: I’m not stupid.

Looney: Yea right.

enigma: I’m not I tell you I’m clever.

Looney: OK then what’s the Capital of Poland?

enigma: P.

Looney: What is disestablishmentarianism?

enigma: A very long word.

Looney: If your mother had 2 apples your father had 3 apples how many would they have?

enigma: Ha ha, I’ve caught you out here I don’t have A father I have loads, so many in fact my mother cant remember all their names.

Looney: If you work 5 days a week for an employer what do you get at the end of the week?

enigma: Sore knees.

Looney: If you start work at 9am and finish at 12pm how many hours have you worked?

enigma: Ha ha, fooled you again I’ve never had a job in my life!

Looney: Retard.

enigma: What?

Looney: RETARD!!!!

enigma: No I am only 40 I have a lot of years ahead of me yet before I get my pension.

Looney: Pension?

enigma: Yes, my Personal Instructor in Managing Pensions has invested my money I gave him.

Looney: Your Pimp?

enigma: Yes that’s it, do you have one?

Looney: No I am one.

enigma: Cool, can I give you money to invest in gold jewellery as well then?

Looney: Yea sure thing Fuckwit, now back to the quiz.

Looney: If you have 3 gerbils and ladr gives you 3 more what do you have?

enigma: A party in my anus!

Looney: Yea right, you’re a real f***ing genius.

enigma: Thanks.

Looney: Hmmmmmmmmmm, I seem to have a lot of cord running from the phone to the wall at my end here would you mind pulling some through?

enigma: Yes sure, wait a minute…………….

enigma: Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

:salute: :salute: :salute: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

E

enigma

I can't believe you actually wasted time typing that. Brilliant. Your mental problems are deeper than I thought.:lolol: :lolol:

E

enigma

And you show what kind of a person you are talking about parents- my father's actually dead. See, I would never comment on another person's parents as I don't really care about that, and I don't know them.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
enigma said:
And you show what kind of a person you are talking about parents- my father's actually dead. See, I would never comment on another person's parents as I don't really care about that, and I don't know them.

Thats like saying you cant comment on anything unless you have experianced it. Logical faux pax mon amis. Would like to bend your ear more but got the semi's of my tourniment to deal with.

good to see I'm beating pol pot though, just.:clap2:

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
looney said:
Looney: Hmmmmmmmmmm, I seem to have a lot of cord running from the phone to the wall at my end here would you mind pulling some through?

enigma: Yes sure, wait a minute…………….

enigma: Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

:lolol:

E

enigma

Not at all. My point was that you shouldn't say shit about people's family, you know nothing about them.

There's no point arguing with you though, you are a mentalist, and if this kind of thing makes you happy then fine.:shootself

Last edited by a moderator:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Barnet Seagull said:
is anarchism a sport now then?

Yep, the days are gone when 50 to a few hundred could go raid a rival board(Still ,theres the palace board wednesday morning:)) as webmasters and boards have got better. We have to keep our dysfunctional behavior in-house these days. Damn civilisation! Damn it to hell!:angry: :angry:

:lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here