Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO Crabbers

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Definitely left on the shelf at 27 then ;)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Crab my sis has a big thing for Moby, as a lookalike of his do you want me to put in a word for you? :lolol:

Although if even Berkshire (not usually the fussiest guy) rejected her that prolly doesn't say much for her

lol well yeah the mighty Berky rejecting women aint good...no offence to your sis mind ;)

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Oi less of that as i am pretty fussy in who i choose so there:lolol:
Funny enough i reckon crabbers and you sis danny would make a great couple as she moves well on the floor i can tell ya and as nice body.:drink: :drink: :p

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
good dancer eh? Marvelous! Danny bring her out on the 3rd, it just so happens to be MY BIRTHDAY :clap2: :drink: :D

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
jonnyboylennon said:
Crabbers - You cant seriously shag DANNY SEAGULL'S sister?!

Have some dignity man. You can have a go on one of my bitches for a fiver. Actually make that a pint as its your birthday....:jester:

lol true!

as for your idea...I'm on it :)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
you know what johnny....I have absolutley NO recollection of dancing with two birds especially one that knew my name :lolol:

Yes you do!

The first time we went we were dancing and I kept shouting 'ARGH' at them, and picked one of them up. Then the next time I went there I saw them again, pulled the brunette and the blonde asked where you were. ...

I said I didnt know but you turned up about an hour later out of the blue.

f*** me Crabbers no wonder you havent got a bird, you dont even know when some CHICK is up for it!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
lol NOW i remember! the old memory is faultering abit....damn must've been hammered if I did'nt pull!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
yeah but are they over 16 Berky? :p

and no I'm not meeting them in the Event ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here