Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fao Byf

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
fatboy said:
Yes.

But I thought Gary Mechan was bhafc4eva.

I saw one of your other mates just now. Others on here may be surprised to know that he goes to my University!!

To clean it?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Grow up chumpers.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
No, Louis is alright actually.

BYF- Tell the story of when we were going to an away game and Louis missed the train because he was having a cup of tea with Gary's mum(that wasn't actually Gary's mum). Remember?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
I do remember...ill tell 2moz fatboy,im off home now!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Well that's something to look forward to!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Tell the story then...

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
It was a good few years ago now,about 2000 ish!
There was loads of us going up to peterboro away+one of my mates wanted to meet me @ my house because he lived about a 15 min walk away................
Slight problem was he didnt know exactly where i lived,Well he thought he did! So I was expecting him to be @ my house at about 8 oclock and told him no later because i would have left!
8 am came and no show so i went on my way with my good m8 bhafc4eva,we expected him up the station but nothing so we thought he must have had a heavy one so didnt show.
In the meantime we were at brighton station,He's knocking on number 14 on my street.
A woman answered she said "YES" He said is errrrr...... is ***** There???? She said "Oh youve just missed him hes just popped down the post office,But come in and wait she said...My m8 thinking nothing of it,Maybe thinkin oh he's doing an errand for his mum or summit...accepted the offer and walked in.
She said cupppa tea love? He said "Yeah thanks" so she said what you up to 2day? He said " were off to the footie in peterbough. She said "I didnt even know HE liked football"

Now @ this point my m8 became a little curios as he knew i go nearly everywhere+i mean everywhere carlisle and darlo included,so he came out with "is this the same person???

She said ***** ******(random name,but same 1st name)

Apparently his face went red and said Oh,its errr not him,as he slowly put the cup of tea down!

Anyway he caught up with us @watford,becuase our connection was delayed,boy did he get ripped!

:lolol:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Very well told.

It was quite funny at the time! :D:D

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
Reminds me of the story of Bob Dylan popping in to record with Dave Stewart in Crouch End. Knocks on the door and asks if Dave was there, woman says he's just popped out, fancy a cup of tea? Errr, ok. Bob Dylan and wife of Dave someonelese then sup tea for a while, wife of Dave someonelse has no idea who this old american guy is. And Dave someonelse comes back and is a little surpised to see his wife having a cosy cuppa with Bob Dylan! :clap: :lolol:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
You are Dirty Dave.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
alrite gaz,Hows bath? im off home ring me or txt +get out of my shop!

daveyboybhafc2

Dec 5, 2003
Bath
I had forgotton about the louis story, just started laughing in the uni library when i read that one again, people were staring!!

you want to poss come down some time soon, i have 2 weeks off, aaah , the easy student life, but at last i do have a job, admittedley its only one day every two weeks!!!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Gary Mechan is Doctor Who?

I thought we cleared all that up!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here