Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO Bozza

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Was going to pm you but thought the rest of the NSC community would like to know the answer.

I heard tonight that the police are constantly in touch with you and when asked you have provided details of members on here .

Is this true bozza?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Was going to pm you but thought the rest of the NSC community would like to know the answer.

I heard tonight that the police are constantly in touch with you and when asked you have provided details of members on here .

Is this true bozza?

Does Bozza have dialogue with the police? Yes
Does Bozza provide members details to the police? Don't be ridiculous.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I'd be curious to know who or what would appear on NSC that would attract the interest of the police.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
What user details would this be? Usernames, first Albion game attended and Vcash? How would this be useful for the Police?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If someone was hurt, and the idiot involved came on here boasting, NSC would have no choice but to hand the details over. Apart from that, I'm not sure the police would be interested. Maybe they'd like the details of a cartographer, because they had vans with their sirens on driving round in circles tonight.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Does Bozza have dialogue with the police? Yes
Does Bozza provide members details to the police? Don't be ridiculous.

Really ?

I beg to differ, especially after what I was told today by somebody who was given the personal info, ip address, e mail address etc .

Personally I don't care but surely there must be some sort of disclaimer before you register ?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Here's what you agree to when you register. Nothing about personal details being passed on to the police.

Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below.

If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Complete Registration' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of North Stand Chat will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages.

All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of North Stand Chat, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of North Stand Chat reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Really ?

I beg to differ, especially after what I was told today by somebody who was given the personal info, ip address, e mail address etc .

Personally I don't care but surely there must be some sort of disclaimer before you register ?

They're lying. It's not happened once in the whole time I've "owned" NSC. Hope this helps.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Really ?

So, come on then, who is this Billy Bullshitter?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Really ?

If you're going to throw around wild accusations it seems reasonable you back them up with proof / names.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
its common course for Police to be in contact with a football forum owner, esp the main football forum for Brighton, i would imagine they would be looking on here tolday by the reports of yesterday.

If the police ask Bozza for details he cant really say no i would imagine, they will get it one way or another, run a forum and have a good relationship with the law or run a forum and have a poor one.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
its common course for Police to be in contact with a football forum owner, esp the main football forum for Brighton, i would imagine they would be looking on here tolday by the reports of yesterday.

If the police ask Bozza for details he cant really say no i would imagine, they will get it one way or another, run a forum and have a good relationship with the law or run a forum and have a poor one.

Did you not understand his post where he said this has never happened or are you saying he is a liar.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I should hope not, without some kind of RIPA notice, else he'd be breaking the law........

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Wookie has asked the question and Bozza has answered. Quite rightly, Bozza has asked for the name of the slanderer and as Wookie has allowed this cat out of the bag he should do so.... even if it is only by PM.

Slander is the last thing we need on here today.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Wrong, wrong, wrong. Just because the police ask for stuff, doesn't mean you need to give it to them.

If they turned up at your house without a search warrant and wanted to search it, would you let them ?

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Wrong, wrong, wrong. Just because the police ask for stuff, doesn't mean you need to give it to them.

If they turned up at your house without a search warrant and wanted to search it, would you let them ?

Did ya not read the post, i said if ya want to keep a good relationship with the police ya would hand it over, if ya dont they will get it one way or the other.

The same really if a policeman wants to come into your house, if ya got nothing to hide why hinder them?

Not at all saying Bozza has done what wookie has said.

Police will look on this forum to see what were up 2 and talking about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here