Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO Bozza

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
A couple of years back or so,you started a thread allowing people to change there user names.Are thinking of doing another soon? Ta

Will bounce this untill reply is recieved.:drink:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
A couple of years back or so,you started a thread allowing people to change there user names.Are thinking of doing another soon? Ta

Will bounce this untill reply is recieved.:drink:

Why don't you PM him instead of bouncing this thread?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Why don't you PM him instead of bouncing this thread?
Maybe because he might not take an interest in one person but if others wanted there's changed and post on here,it might make him think again.?

Or maybe your right? I know you don't have admin rights but surely other mods do?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I probably change 2 or 3 usernames a week - always happy to do so but insist that you retain "formerly known as XXXXXXX" as your custom user title for a month so that others know who you were.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
We'll still no who it is algie, buy the shit speling

I hope that was meant as a dig

Why don't you just start a new account for the new user name?

I know they no longer let you use hotmail yahoo etc but there are other free email accounts out there they maybe have not heard of like mail2web.com that one comes with a free online version of outlook.

I've had several alius's other than marvin.

I probably change 2 or 3 usernames a week - always happy to do so but insist that you retain "formerly known as XXXXXXX" as your custom user title for a month so that others know who you were.

Maybe you should point out that this has the same effect as a change of avatar, ie all historical posts will bear the new name (but not quoted names), making for confusing old threads!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I think everyone should be randomly assigned someone elses username. That would confuse things a bit.

I like that idea :clap2:

Only on the condition though that if I draw a STH I can use it for the rest of the season. Even better - a 3yr STH :yahoo:

Knowing my luck though I'll probably get one of those miserable bastards who ring up Harty every week and start their call thus : " I didn't go today but.....:bla::bla::bla:"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here