Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO Anyone with BIG Opinions on The Albion

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
and want to talk about it loads via a medium that doesnt involve a keyboard.

I am looking for someone to appear as a co-guest with me on Radio Reverb on Saturday morning. (20th September)

The Large One is unavailable, the same for Richie Morris, so why not have a fun packed hour talking all things Albion on the radio. Enough of you have a lot to say on here, so why not get your views on air.

a) Isn't it up to the organisers rather than you Brett you little tinker.

and

b) I can make it now anyway.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I have dropped an email over Alan letting them know I am free in they have not found anyone else.

If they have, no worries.

If you need me then just let me know.

Hope you are well.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Glad to hear it.

Just let me know anytime I can help at all Alan. Really enjoyed it last weekend and would recommend it to anyone else who gets the chance to go on.

Everyone involved was really nice and the presenters made sure everyone got a chance to speak etc and a good variety of subjects covered.

Worth listening to even if you don't fancy going on it.

If I ever do come on again Alan I promise not to pre-empt your praise of Adam El Abd as a midfielder...

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Glad to hear it.

Just let me know anytime I can help at all Alan. Really enjoyed it last weekend and would recommend it to anyone else who gets the chance to go on.

Everyone involved was really nice and the presenters made sure everyone got a chance to speak etc and a good variety of subjects covered.

Worth listening to even if you don't fancy going on it.

If I ever do come on again Alan I promise not to pre-empt your praise of Adam El Abd as a midfielder...

:lolol:

Just as an aside, we do have PC Darren Balkham as a guest in the studio sometime in the next few weeks. Listen in.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Because you and Alan said you werent available, I suggested asking someone else from NSC to join in, to generate interest in the show, and they agreed, and I started recruiting x

I was only teasing fella...

I am about now and have let the fella know if he still needs someone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here