Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO Anyone who has bid on my replica shirts

As the bidding has gone mad, I have just had another look at the shirts and found a problem with the 1990 home shirt I had not noticed before. There is a small hole under one of the arms and a larger one under the other. Whilst these are repairable, I did not mention them in the original description. This is the oldest shirt and is in worse condition than all my others.

I have changed the description and said that I will accept half the final price or will accept if the buyer decides to pull out as I am proud of my 100% feedback and don't like conning anyone. Please bear this in mind if bidding and accept my apologies for not noticing this sooner.

All of the others are in good condition considering their age and, fortunately, the Chewit kit which is attracting most attention is probably the best of the lot.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
You got a link to these shirts?

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Looks like you'll be getting quite a big cheque of SuperPhil soon! He must really want those shirts!

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
noticed this on the Monitor page:
"Apologies for the quality of the picture but my digital camera isn't very good."

would that be the one you're trying to sell by any chance? :lolol: :p :jester:

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
If people want to pay so much for the old shirts maybe the club should get a retro shirt range out, after TGC's ebay auction ends of course.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here