Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO All Worthing Clubbers

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I went to EAST on monday night and a f***ing brilliant time!

Ive never been out clubbing Worthing before as i had heard that it was pretty piss poor so thaught better of it but Mobdays in east os now my new favourite clubbing night!

Cheep CORONA and decent toones and FIT birds all over the show.

Even I got chatted up by a couple of fitties!

Anyone else been?

What do you lot think of it?

Is it acctually any good or did i just catch it on a good night?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
can't stand East, their only "busy" night is Mondays and the door staff are absolute KEYYYYYYYYUNTS

Only decent place left is Liquid Lounge [Saturdays mainly], Que Pasa and Eden were nice until all the lancing scummers came in all coked up starting fights all over the place

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Springal said:
can't stand East, their only "busy" night is Mondays and the door staff are absolute KEYYYYYYYYUNTS

Only decent place left is Liquid Lounge [Saturdays mainly], Que Pasa and Eden were nice until all the lancing scummers came in all coked up starting fights all over the place

Didnt really have any dealings with them but they didnt kick me out despite being obviously off my head!

so they cant be that bad

ali jenkins said:

Ive never been out clubbing Worthing before as i had heard that it was pretty piss poor so thaught better of it but Mobdays in east os now my new favourite clubbing night!

Anyone else been?

My daughter was in there Monday night, but I have warned her about Brighton fans.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Re: Re: FAO All Worthing Clubbers

cannedheat said:
My daughter was in there Monday night, but I have warned her about Brighton fans.

picture? :p

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick

cannedheat said:

What was her name?

I probably got told to "f*** OFF YOU PRICK" by her, most of the girls seemed to say that near the end of the night!

Re: Re: Re: FAO All Worthing Clubbers

ali jenkins said:
What was her name?

I probably got told to "f*** OFF YOU PRICK" by her, most of the girls seemed to say that near the end of the night!

If you spoke to any girls and they happen to mention they worked for an airline you might have spoken to my daughter,

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
ali jenkins said:
erm...

Might have done. i dont really remember alot about what happened after about midnight if im honest!

Liar. You told me you did some airline bird over a wheelie bin at 2 in the morning.

Oct 7, 2006
Eastbourne
ali jenkins said:

Anyone else been?

was there too mate. crashed at my mates after. was my first worthing experience. glad to see i wasnt the only albion contingent in there! like fort knox getting in tho:drink:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick

Sainsburys Seagull said:
was there too mate. crashed at my mates after. was my first worthing experience. glad to see i wasnt the only albion contingent in there! like fort knox getting in tho:drink:

we got in WELL early and there was no que but i was supprised by the amount of ORANGE on show at the fron door.

I thaught i had turned up at simon jordans house by mistake!

How cool are those sofa/bed things in there!

Oct 7, 2006
Eastbourne
Re: Re: Re: FAO All Worthing Clubbers

ali jenkins said:
we got in WELL early and there was no que but i was supprised by the amount of ORANGE on show at the fron door.

I thaught i had turned up at simon jordans house by mistake!

How cool are those sofa/bed things in there!

dont remember, at 1.60 all drinks i was pretty bladdered. should have found ya and we could have got some albion songs kicking in. still felt rough driving to bristol on tuesday at 1pm!

jordan = orange twat

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Re: Re: Re: Re: FAO All Worthing Clubbers

Sainsburys Seagull said:
dont remember, at 1.60 all drinks i was pretty bladdered. should have found ya and we could have got some albion songs kicking in. still felt rough driving to bristol on tuesday at 1pm!

jordan = orange twat

I was still HAMMERED untill about 2pm the next day when my hangover kicked in!

And i had to work 3-11.30 the next day!

Ive not been that drunk for a looooooooooooooooong time!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here