Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO Albion ROB

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
Adams score 0 said:
Why is it that this message is clearly not for me.
Yet i and others all have a little look.
If you are one of those people.
Be ashamed;)

are you one of those people who reads every new thread no matter what the title!!!
you must have very little to do! :p

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
eastlondonseagull said:
Where in London you from Virgirlo? Caught Fatboy clapping Kuipers last night, made my season so far. Give him a pat on the back for me will you? :lolol:

Fatboy told me he secretly loves Kuipers, and not to tell you......:lolol: :lolol:

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
eastlondonseagull said:
:wave: Very nice norf London girl. I'm a Woolwich man now, sarf east London, just moved here from Stratford. Hopefully meet up with you and the fat one at Sunderland or West Ham :clap2:

yeah,

will see you there no doubt, am going to the leeds game on saturday too. keep a look out for me running away from the fat one and company!!! :p

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
virgirlo said:
yeah,

will see you there no doubt, am going to the leeds game on saturday too. keep a look out for me running away from the fat one and company!!! :p

Company???????

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
virgirlo said:
yeah,

the eejits he hangs around with :wave:

Chez and Moggy will not be there, so what's going on Al???

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
DBS said:
Fatboy told me he secretly loves Kuipers, and not to tell you......:lolol: :lolol:

It's lies I tell you all lies :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I did clap him but only once. when he came out and made a feeble attempt to get to a ball and mmmmmm what happened next mmmmmm oh yeah the ball looped over his head into the back of the net :salute:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here