Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO Absolute GOONS in H Block

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
1) Quit with the "Russell Russell give us a wave/show us your head" bollocks. Let him get on with managing the f***ing team. Today, while the usually collection of knobs were wanting to see our managers shiney bonce, we managed to concede a goal. So shut up, and let Slade get on with what actually matters.

2) Yes, we beat Palace 1-0, four years ago now. But let's be clear about this. You did not, have not, and never will "smash their pubs up". So f*** off. Please.

Thanks for reading.

:thumbsup:

Chazza12

Cranium Of Titanium
Mar 24, 2008
It's called getting behind the team and having a good time mate if you don't like it then don't listen to us :lol:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
It's called getting behind the team and having a good time mate if you don't like it then don't listen to us :lol:

It's hard not to. H block = CRINGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007

Increasingly H block seems to have fogotten how to get behind the team, being more concerned with steward chants, inciting G block to sing (we get it, all the 'singers' have been collected in one block, so what do you f***ing expect?) and singing bollocks Palace chants. I'm all for a couple of P-A-L, A-C-E chants, but that "One man went to burn..." chant is just nonsense. A few more brains wouldn't go amiss in our singing block.

Having said that, I though the atmosphere today was pretty good!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
1) Quit with the "Russell Russell give us a wave/show us your head" bollocks. Let him get on with managing the f***ing team. Today, while the usually collection of knobs were wanting to see our managers shiney bonce, we managed to concede a goal. So shut up, and let Slade get on with what actually matters.

2) Yes, we beat Palace 1-0, four years ago now. But let's be clear about this. You did not, have not, and never will "smash their pubs up". So f*** off. Please.

Thanks for reading.

I have to agree in general, well said.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton

Thanks for reading.

:clap: :clap: Embarrassing isn't it?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
At least they always make some noise, which is more than can be said for the rest of the ground (bar the Family Stand). Still, it's easy to be critical isn't it? :wave:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Why does this bloke have to moan about EVERYTHING?

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
To be fair whilst I agree most of H block really are cocks, I remember the "one man went to burn" chant in the North stand at the Goldstone when I was a kid, and it was always quite enthusiasticly sung back then.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked

Ah yes, my pet hate of a football chant. Steeped in irony I guess is its only get out clause.

I wonder how many people have thrown a punch in anger at opposition fans, let alone smash a pub up.

Cringeworthy, but at least they are making noise I guess...

D

Deleted User X18H

As I watched the first half there they will be the subject of my blog this week

Last edited:

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
At least they always make some noise, which is more than can be said for the rest of the ground (bar the Family Stand). Still, it's easy to be critical isn't it? :wave:

C block in the second half gets going too... Lots of abuse to the Lino, and screaming when we get a corner. :thumbsup:

And drunks sitting next to us shouting "MONKEY HANGER"

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
To be fair at least they try and make a bit of noise, but all the chants aimed at Slade are getting embarrassing, as is that palace song. Good on that bloke for telling them to shut up after their third goal went in.

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
What is it with some people who supposedly support this club? It seems that after the predictable post-match slagging-off of players & management - it's now time for 'fellow' supporters to cop a load of their self-righteous ire. So well done for that. You're doing your bit to make the Albion experience a true joy to behold these days. Smashing.

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
C block in the second half gets going too... Lots of abuse to the Lino, and screaming when we get a corner. :thumbsup:

And drunks sitting next to us shouting "MONKEY HANGER"

Big shout going out to C Blockers then! Respect most high. :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here