Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fanzone

Have you appeared on Fanzone yet?

• Total voters

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
To those who have been on fanzone in WSU, I just hope Mendoza isnt reading this. He will be disappointed!
I believe we are seated only a few yards away from the great man so there is hope for him yet... "Wave your flags and banners!"

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Yep, also whilst in WSU, but the one and only time I've been up there not in my season ticket seat.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
i sit 4 rows up west upper in front of the tv gantry and theres a guy i front who regulary goes on a rampage with two flags in either hands during fanzone and he has been on fanzone twice and hes in the front row it looked like it was filmed form the east stand by the angle. it has'nt been up there for a while though

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Millwall game I will try and find [MENTION=461]Mendoza[/MENTION] :thumbsup:
Millwall is going to be interesting. They will need a long time in advance in order to PLAN which away fans to point out. Finding a Millwall fan who isn't a pot belled fat pillock or a chav 14 y/o kid is going to be a tough ask.

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
i sit 4 rows up west upper in front of the tv gantry and theres a guy i front who regulary goes on a rampage with two flags in either hands during fanzone and he has been on fanzone twice and hes in the front row it looked like it was filmed form the east stand by the angle. it has'nt been up there for a while though

Yeah, I know the one you mean .............

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I liked at the newcastle game that after the match, featuring on the big screen cheered up one small newcastle fan, who was close to tears and then she saw herself on the screen and started to smile again.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here