Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fantasy Premier League 11/12

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Livewire Academicals?... Says you're already in there?... If you were in the league last year you won't need the code as it will enter you automatically, the code is just for people who weren't in it last year.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Was in around 4 or 5 leagues last year but this year only showing the NSC one? any ideas...

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Hopefully we can top last years entries, think we had 200+ for the NSC 2010/11 season...

Not sure I like the new layout of the site much though.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I've registered but I'm gonna wiat and see if they update with recent transfers before I make a team.

I think you can keep changing your team before the league kicks off.

I finished top 10 last year and hope to improve of that again!

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
I'm in. Need to improve massively on last years poor performance!

Chrystal Palace

SJ's Fake Tan
Sep 6, 2009
I take it I'm not allowed in :D

Shame Bennett isn't in it (yet), as much as I hate your lot when they go on about him, it had convinced me to get him if he was in it. Oh well.

Can't decide for keepers though - Hart, De Gea, or Cech?

Tomo1794

Apr 7, 2009
Leighton Buzzard
Just joined :)
I didn't realise there was a league last year but had a league with nearly everyone in my schools 6th form which I came a respectable 5th in. I messed up a bit though as I forgot you lost points for making too many transfers :lol:

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Elliot Bennett now available.....however I'm feeling bad because I have just sold him(Was in the team for only five hours.) to be able to buy Victor(Palace Reject)Moses. No room for sentiment in the cut-throat business of fantasy Premier League.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here