Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fantasy Football

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Barco is going for 4.0, even if you don't keep him for the season he has to be worth a punt for the first month while Pervis remains injured as I expect him to be first choice, and beyond that who knows

Midget

Amexgemeinschaftsstadionhallebierschluckerinchen
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
Barco is going for 4.0, even if you don't keep him for the season he has to be worth a punt for the first month while Pervis remains injured as I expect him to be first choice, and beyond that who knows

Barco is currently the 6th highest selected defender. 20.5% of FPL players have him in their team.

#BrightonUnderTheRadar :lolol:

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
We used https://fantasyleague.com/ for 10 years but sadly it's completely fallen apart recently, they tried to bring in a new app/new website which was completely unusable.

We've moved to https://www.fantrax.com/ which is FREE and endlessly customisable, even if a bit US-based in it's formatting.
We use Fantrax too.

We used to use Togga which was by far the best but they stopped. Draft PL was really buggy when we used it so we moved to Fantrax and it’s more in depth and better imo than the premier league one.

I have a dynasty NFL league on Sleeper and they’ve just added the premier league, so could be a good one if you don’t want to redraft every year.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
We use Fantrax too.

We used to use Togga which was by far the best but they stopped. Draft PL was really buggy when we used it so we moved to Fantrax and it’s more in depth and better imo than the premier league one.

I have a dynasty NFL league on Sleeper and they’ve just added the premier league, so could be a good one if you don’t want to redraft every year.
Again we have some people in the league pushing for legacy picks (ie being able to keep 1-3 players from your previous year) but we don't like the idea of someone having Haaland every single season.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Again we have some people in the league pushing for legacy picks (ie being able to keep 1-3 players from your previous year) but we don't like the idea of someone having Haaland every single season.
Yeah I think it's hard if you're starting again. I suppose if you'd started already a few seasons ago, last place would've had Haaland and probably made the league equal.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Liverpool's run of early fixtures make their players attractive to start with. Quansah (CB) is cheap (£4.5m) and will start. I couldn't afford Salah, but Jota should start & is £5m cheaper.
Harvey Barnes is (IMO) a good, cheaper alternative to Anthony Gordon - £1m less. He's actually more effective than Gordon according to the geordie I know. Isak had the summer off (like Haaland), so should be fresh and Newcastle also have a relatively easy run of early fixtures.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Anyone playing Dream Team?

I’ve set up a public NSC League - code JGHOY7DR

£5000 first week prize (Dream Team, not the NSC league specifically, obv)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here