Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fantastic window!

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Got to agree, kept all our key players and added Ulloa who looks class and Upson who has proven top flight experience, not forgetting two decent young prospects in Asmundssen & Maksimenko, good stuff. Lets push on and get the job done now.

BattFink

Jan 31, 2012
Buggers Hole
Happy Days as far as I'm concerned - Bridcutt, CMS & Buckers are still with us, Ulloa looks really promising & hopefully Upson is playing on Saturday at Sheffield Wednesday :lolol:

Interested to see what happens with Dobbie though (wouldn't be too surprised to see his contract terminated by mutual consent, then he f**ks off to palarse for free)

Highlight of the day, was reading this though - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2270816/Transfer-Deadline-Day--LIVE.html#ixzz2JasPwI9o (10:41am)

Only disappointment was the failure to sign VVD

WildWood

Sep 6, 2011
Chichester
image.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
“@AndyNaylorArgus: Gone 11 now but confirmation of some deals up and down the country will not come through until tomorrow. #bhafc”...

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Ulloa and Upson in. No major departures. Plus the budget from the VVD deal is still there for the summer. Plus we have players coming back from injury. Our squad is now as good any in the Championship.

Not bad.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I'm glad we didn't get VD in the transfer window.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
With all the rumours flying around about who we may sign, I've turned into a greedy bastard and was hoping for 1 or 2 more signings. But apart from the failure of not signing Virgil van, it has been pretty good. Not lost any of our stars and signed a argentine powerhouse up front and a much capped England international at the back. Oh go on then

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
It'll be interesting to find out what has transpired during his time here. It has been an odd tenure & not worked out for either party but the real reasons will come out soon enough.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Very happy with the closing of the window. This has been a maddening season. We seem to draw every damn game and can't finish a team off for love nor money and yet we're going into February in 7th. Just a couple if running repairs and we can make a proper playoff push.

slartibartfast

Sep 11, 2004
Henfield
I agree.... Bridcutt stays? Check. CMS stays? Check. Buckley stays? Check. Promising target man joins? Check. Ex England centre back joins on loan? Check. ........ Great window!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Really good transfer window.

I do feel we are a striker light now Dobbie has gone, so come the loan window, Feb 23rd we could sign a striker to be available until the playoff final. Perhaps from QPR...

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I agree.... Bridcutt stays? Check. CMS stays? Check. Buckley stays? Check. Promising target man joins? Check. Ex England centre back joins on loan? Check. ........ Great window!

This

Plus two great Development Squad signings.

Summer will bring more targets and strength to a side already looking good at the top end of the championship.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here