Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fantastic news

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Yorkie said:
He is a thug and I'm glad that Mick McCarthy stood up to him.

agreed, Mick McCarthy is a great manager and hope he gets Sunderland promoted this season (although that was hard to say as a Newcastle fan myself)

although Roy was an amazing player, he should have been banned completly from the game after THAT tackle on Haaland which ended his career.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Rangdo said:
Yeah, good comparison ???

Carpenter's tackle on Reading's Chris Casper, which broke Casper's leg in two places and ended his career, was probably the worst I've witnessed in 30 years of watching Cardiff. Easily worse than Keane's tackle on Haaland. And, somehow, Carpenter was only booked.

I always liked Carpenter as a player when he was here, but he did have a tendency to put in the odd xxx-rated tackle. He was very fortunate not to break Leo Fortune-West's leg at Withdean a few years ago - that was another abysmal tackle which he got away with. If he had connected fully with Leo's shin, which appeared to be his intention, he could've ended the big man's career too.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Roy Keane - Thug, traitor, tosser

Sure, he's a good player for Ireland. The rare time he turns up and likes the manager enough to play

Also, if he retires in 18 months he might *just* be somehow in a position to get a career ending injury just before the WC, meaning we don't have the bring the wanker to Germany...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here