Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fantastic Breaking News - Hunt Supporters Lose!!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Strong decision, f*** off, he promised to ban Hunting before he even got elected Prime Minister, and he's taken how long to do it?

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Fishing won't get banned because it is extremely popular as a 'hobby'. Still hunting if you ask me.

To be honest I couldn't give a flying f*ck whether people hunt or not. Seemed like a waste of Parliamentary time debating such trivialities. It just seems to me that if you're going to have a rule it should apply to all.

(I don't count Superphil shooting clays as hunting by the way, I was thinking more along the lines of shooting grouse, stags etc)

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
What about rats and rabbits? Anyone want to start a campaign to outlaw hunting with dogs for those mammals too?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Superphil said:
Strong decision, f*** off, he promised to ban Hunting before he even got elected Prime Minister, and he's taken how long to do it?

The fact is he has done it.

Could you see a tory government banning Fox hunting? I couldn't. He didn't do it quickly, but he is the only PM in our history is actually ban the sick 'sport'.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Brovian said:
What about rats and rabbits? Anyone want to start a campaign to outlaw hunting with dogs for those mammals too?

Rats and squirrles are considered vermin by most councils so you can actually apply to them to legally kill these animals.. not too sure about rabbits though.

Good news. Seeing as none of their arguments stand up to even the smallest of scrutiny they were never going to win.
Lets hope the tweed wearing, chinless, 4x4 driving, UKIP supporting, maid raping, get orff my leand shouting, probably thought "Hitler had some good ideas" tossers f*** off back to their crumbling piles and die a long slow death..... Or at least just drag hunt and shut up.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Superphil said:

As far as fishing, the jury is out for me on this one, I enjoy it, and I either eat what I have caught or it gets thrown back in if it’s not a suitable eater. I’m not sure of the fish suffer after they have been thrown back, if they do then I would have to consider it again, but so far there has been no proof that I am aware of.

Apart from that I love you all.

Are you not making yourself feel better with this statement? If somebody put a hook through my lip and starved me with oxygen for 30 seconds or so, I'm pretty sure that I would suffer. I doubt it is any different for a fish.

On the wider point of Fox hunting being banned. Good. Not becuase I particularly care but more to do with some of the vile people who have come out of the woodword to defend it. Marvellous.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Biscuit said:

Could you see a tory government banning Fox hunting? I couldn't. He didn't do it quickly, but he is the only PM in our history is actually ban the sick 'sport'.

Very true, and for that I am thankfull, but I'm sure it was a strong decision, he dragged it out, but assuming he sees it through now, then I'll piss on him if he catches fire.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Re: this is disgusting.

Kev the Ape said:
1262445.jpg

Get used to it, you will see a lot more like it as this is the Government's prefered method of controlling the vermin.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Brovian said:

No it will not happen. Because that is a pastime of Blair's flatcap wearing, CHAV supporters.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Let the hunts continue,

as long as the foxes are allowed to go to the hunters' manors and chew off their faces whilst asleep.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Muzzman said:
Rats and squirrles are considered vermin by most councils so you can actually apply to them to legally kill these animals.. not too sure about rabbits though.
Aren't foxes considered vermin as well?

Highfields Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Bullock Smithy
Biscuit said:

All he did was allow the time for it to go through the commons. It wasn't a Government sponsored bill, it was a free vote.

In fact I'm sure I remember Tony Blair wanted some sort of compromise solution.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Cheeky Monkey said:
You need to get the Sheff Utd result added to your signature Rangdo.

Do they count as mighty? When were they last in the top flight?

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
For the record I think hunting should be allowed to continue for all sorts of reasons that I can't be bothered to type. For me this is the beginning of a very interesting Spring - I think it will be funny (and sad) to see the police being dragged off the streets where they're really needed to follow round a bunch of people on their horses going for a ride with their dogs making sure that they are not hunting a fox, however at the same time letting them kill the fox if it jumps up in front of them.

lost in london said:
For the record I think hunting should be allowed to continue for all sorts of reasons that I can't be bothered to type. For me this is the beginning of a very interesting Spring - I think it will be funny (and sad) to see the police being dragged off the streets where they're really needed to follow round a bunch of people on their horses going for a ride with their dogs making sure that they are not hunting a fox, however at the same time letting them kill the fox if it jumps up in front of them.

AS IT HAPPENS A LOT OF POLICE ALREADY ATTEND THE HUNTS. IN MY HUNT SAB DAYS, THEY USED TO TAKE A LOT OF PLEASURE OF ROUGHING US UP.

SO THINGS ON TGHE POLICE FRONT SHOULDN'T CHANGE THAT MUCH. IF THE FOX HUNTERS WANT TO BREAK THE LAW, THEN THEY SHOULD BE FINED, LOCKED UP. AS HIGHLIGHTED EARLIER BEAR, DOG BAITING WAS BANNED AND ENFORCED, SO SHOULD THIS BARBARIC SPORT.

I AM ASSUMING STAG HUNTING ALSO COMES UNDER THIS LEGISLATION?

LC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here