Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

fans zone before the start of game

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Love fan zone - when I'm not drinking in the bar.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Love fan zone just need to change some songs and freshen it up a bit
How about Bob Marley "3 little birds " Ajax play it before they come onto the pitch with 40,000 odd singing it sounds great
Or Madness "one step beyond " that'll get everyone jumping around

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
I think the Amex's very own North Korean singalong featuring 'Vindaloo' and 'Hey Jude' (aka excellent excuse for staying in the bar) really has had its day. Time for something totally different.

How about an ageing punk poet who plays 'London Calling' and 'Teenage Kicks' until your ears bleed?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

I saw it for the first time last night, only because I'd finished my beer and knew I wouldn't get another one in before they stopped serving.

Next game I will ENSURE I buy enough beer to not have to sit through that load of old cobblers again.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
It's never going to be as lively on a week game due to less kids in attendance I sit in the Family section with my boy and the youngsters love it, it is things like this that add to the attraction and encourage the younger generation to go on to become lifelong fans. I agree that the songs need a revamp and the current selection has got a bit stale and I think it is now played earlier this should lead into the video which then leads into GOSBTS with a shorter break not the 5 minutes we now have - it should help build up the atmosphere not the stop start we have now.
Some people need to think about the wider appeal of the modern game my son does not drink beer so should we scrap the bars -> absolutely not Fan Zone allows me to have an extra beer and keeps my boy happy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here