Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans who go for the fun of it!

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
It occured to me after 15 minutes today sitting behind the goal what a boring bunch of fans I was sharing a stand with. I can appreciate it had no roof but get on with it! I can honestly say as a 18 year old that is the worse game I've been to atmosphere wise since I've ever been watching the albion! I was embarassed to be associated with these fans today!

Who died and made you god of how everyone must support their team?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Once you've bought your ticket as long as it's legal you can do as you please, after all it's your money you're spending.

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
I was sat in the East, literally no one between me and the home supporters (thanks DanielT) and the atmosphere and singing here was good so do not feel embarrassed, as others have said we each get something different from the experience. My AFCB supporting mates said it was a great atmosphere as we took so many and the "where`s your Eddie gone" song hit the spot for them.

Started by a number of us "boring" fans in the South Stand I hasten to add. We were singing, shouting, having impolite banter with the Ballmouth fans in the West Stand, supporting the Albion players and generally behaving like fans having a good time. Cannot see the need for the original comments in this post myself.

** End of Post **​

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Perhaps the heavily enforced allocated seating didn't help...

Our group was split into about 7 sections all over the stand.

Heavily enforced? I'm guessing you were on the side then.

I sat behind the goal and me and my mates all sat together even though we spread around the stand. 6-7 blokes stood on the stairs infront of us. None of the stewards asked anybody to move.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
what is the fuss all about great day out good game everybody standing up great atmo . the only prob we lost buy hey going to happen at some stage
1year ago worried where a win would come from? WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
The enforcement of seating didn't help by spreading everybody about but I didn't thing the vocal support was THAT bad. I personally couldn't hear any noise coming from the B,mouth supporters so perhaps the acoustics of the ground had something to do with it. Were they singing?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here