Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans' Top Stadium At Man U

upnorthnow

Feb 4, 2004
SK13
From 'The Mirror'

FANS' TOP STADIUM AT MAN U
MANCHESTER is the best place in Britain to watch football, fans say.

Man United's Old Trafford is the favourite ground of fans across the country, with Man City's City of Manchester Stadium voted second.

St James' Park in Newcastle was ranked third.

Hull's KC Stadium was named tops for facilities and the easiest to get to.

Bristol Rovers' Memorial Ground was tops for food, ahead of Delia Smith's Norwich in second.

Portsmouth's Fratton Park had the worst loos.

And of course it's easy for the Airport as none of Manures fans live near enough to drive!:salute:

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
What cock. Old Trafford is crap to watch football from, if you have ever been up in the third tier of the East Stand you cannot see the ball if it goes higher than 12 foot in the air (a major problem when Wimbledon were in the Prem).

The Millenium and the intimidating Majedski are far better

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
nobody in that pole has needed a shit at Layer road then and hull is easy to get to if you live in scunthorpe

Yoda

English & European
Stinky Kat said:
nobody in that pole has needed a shit at Layer road then and hull is easy to get to if you live in scunthorpe

Too right. Worste bog's would HAVE to Colchester.

Or Exeter come to think of it.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Dunno about Man Utd but I reckon Derby takes some beating, cracking view of the pitch and a fine atomosphere.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
city is shit too. impressive to look at but the layout is so open that generating an atmos is very difficult.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
If it's atmosphere you are looking for send for Russ Abbott

he_james_bon__masters_copy.html

Last edited:

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Derby were very quiet this season.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
I think Pompey is a fair shout for worst bogs - if I remember correctly, those were the ones bolted onto a mountainous slope that made the toilet doors hang open behind you. Lovely. Orient's had a certain charm to them, as well.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Expected the worst at Cardiff,too.But not too bad once you got the sheep out.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
In my opinion the worst bar is at cardiff, the worst toilets are Gay Meadow and the best stadium has got to be Sunderland (apart from the access)

Tesco in Disguise

Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Padders said:
The seats at OT are way too cramped. No leg room at all.

seconded. the stewards aren't too arsed about you standing tho, in my experience.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Some of the worst bogs had to be at Swindon. You had to go up the bank and then virtually fall down into them, and they were then of the up the wall variety, though Swansea had to be the worst; literally 3 walls to pee up and no handbasins, and if you wanted a dump, tough. Best, easily the Millennium Stadium, though for club grounds I would say Molineux - superb facilities and a brilliant atmosphere, though I thought the away facilities at Vale Park were pretty good for a lower division ground.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
West Hoathly Seagull said:
Some of the worst bogs had to be at Swindon. You had to go up the bank and then virtually fall down into them, and they were then of the up the wall variety, though Swansea had to be the worst; literally 3 walls to pee up and no handbasins, and if you wanted a dump, tough. Best, easily the Millennium Stadium, though for club grounds I would say Molineux - superb facilities and a brilliant atmosphere, though I thought the away facilities at Vale Park were pretty good for a lower division ground.

I might add I meant the grounds for Molineux and Vale Park, not the bogs!! As for other grounds, the KC was an excellent stadium, but I thought it had that slightly plastic McStadium feeling, especially with reading out goalscorers' sponsors' names.

Tesco in Disguise

Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Little Piggy said:
Thats because it sounds a bit gay. You could have a wee but also get bumraped. Noe thats not very nice now, is it.

seriously?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here