Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans Reunited 2 - This Saturday

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
And i thought there were real fans on this board. Support the Argyle!!!

For the televised Leeds game I struggled into a three-sizes-too-small green goalies jumper and waved a green card in the air while swaying to traditional Albion tunes. I think I've MORE than done my bit already! :angel:

bassking

Mar 18, 2011
The Dollar Store
personally,i would have wanted to come on the first visit but i work sat evenings, so looks like i will miss out on these fans united days.bit gutted really cause me and my young lad wanted to attend these, its also screwed me for the hull game aswell because of the later K.O time, enjoy the day out and hopefully we can get to one some time :)

BHAryan

BHAryan
Feb 8, 2011
Worthing
i'll be there..missed the first one but spoke to an Argyle fan who said that FansReunited is saturday and that it was supposed to be the 'one' but hey ho, what harm can it do, cheap to get in, cheapish travel to get there, helping out a club in the gutter, what goes around comes around

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
i'll be there..missed the first one but spoke to an Argyle fan who said that FansReunited is saturday and that it was supposed to be the 'one' but hey ho, what harm can it do, cheap to get in, cheapish travel to get there, helping out a club in the gutter, what goes around comes around

Top Man

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I went to the first one, and if the 2nd one is anything like it, I thoroughly recommend the fans fest before the game. £5 in which gets a you a drink and a pasty, and the entertainment was absolutely top notch. Set the tone for a brilliant day.

ward is god

Dec 26, 2008
Somerset near Yeovil
We went to the first one and very good it was too if you don't include the match. I think a fans united 2 so soon after is asking a bit much especially as things seem to getting sorted. I suggest that the Plymouth public need to be mobilised to support their club - we were asked many times why we were there.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We went to the first one and very good it was too if you don't include the match. I think a fans united 2 so soon after is asking a bit much especially as things seem to getting sorted. I suggest that the Plymouth public need to be mobilised to support their club - we were asked many times why we were there.

I am really sorry to put a slightly negative slant on this but I am totally unclear what the Plymouth fans are doing and this backs this up. Also to have a 2nd fans day so soon after the other is asking rather a lot from all other football fans.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I went down to the last one they did and it was a great result for Argyle, pasties were great BUT it just felt to me like the Argyle fans don't do enough to help the club. As harsh as it sounds they are great people and I had a good day out but it was fans from other clubs that seemed to be helping support them just that bit more. I hope the people that are going down have a good day out, get behind Arygle.

They are doing plenty. Don't worry. In the meantime, if you want to know how much our Go Green demo and presence at their Fans Reunited Macclesfield game were appreciated, go here. 8 pages. (Obviously chants don't come across very clearly on the TV :))

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=58729

Lush, I have tried to get motivated for another fight but need to see something from The Green Army to convince myself it's worth it. So far I have trawled every forum I can find and come accross only abject misery and a resigntion to "what will be will be".

I even found myself shouting at a bloody computer after reading your post on PAOSTI about being careful about threats as one of us was locked up and his FUTURE employment comprimised by a criminal record all for the love of his club, Your post was ubelievably met with "quite right too" and "He deserved it, no sympathy for keyboard cowards" or something to that effect.

I take my hat off to you for caring,but I'm afraid I will only take up another fight as an ally, not an instigator.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Lush, I have tried to get motivated for another fight but need to see something from The Green Army to convince myself it's worth it. So far I have trawled every forum I can find and come accross only abject misery and a resigntion to "what will be will be".

I even found myself shouting at a bloody computer after reading your post on PAOSTI about being careful about threats as one of us was locked up and his FUTURE employment comprimised by a criminal record all for the love of his club, Your post was ubelievably met with "quite right too" and "He deserved it, no sympathy for keyboard cowards" or something to that effect.

I take my hat off to you for caring,but I'm afraid I will only take up another fight as an ally, not an instigator.

No worries. It's a very different fight from ours with a different strategy. But if Brighton fans want to support it in some way (don't underestimate how good it feels to see fans from other clubs putting rivalries aside and supporting your cause) it's appreciated.

Certainly the Go Green protest helped to show the national media and the powers that be at Plymouth that fans won't lie down and let clubs die - something the moneymen often forget. That was a good thing we all did at the Leeds game. Thanks again to everybody - it went above and beyond.

Greengulls1

Sep 21, 2011
Every premiership and championship club got the invite to our 125 birthday celebrations. As it's international weekend it was hope that other teams supporters may like to join in our party. It was also the original date of fans reunited. It's more of a celebration now as we seem to be a giant leep closer to survival. The fans that came before seemed to have a good time and you guys are invited whenever you feel like coming down our way. We are fans of Football no one needs a reason to want to watch a game...

Greengulls1

Sep 21, 2011
Trust me we have been fighting . Over night lead by our trust chairman we rud of stapleton, gill heaney wrathall now buttivant. We may be straw chewing yocals but they didn't fancy the wrath of the greenarmy after we gave them 24 hours to support the bid or go

Greengulls1

Sep 21, 2011
Looking forward to see you guys tomorrow. It's looking like at least 8000 which is 2000 up on our best so far :)

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
OK. I'll take the back seat to myelf and leave you lovebirds up the front. :)
you better hope you're not directly behind me.
I'm on hob goblin and just about to have a vindaloo
:blush:

ants4t

Jun 17, 2011
2 - 0 up at half time. Have they turned a corner? I had a great weekend there the other week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here