Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans Photos

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I see Hampshire Police have released photos of 16 fans from the Portsmouth / Spurs game that they want to talk to in relation to the homophobic chanting directed at Sol Campbell at their recent game.

Does this mean that the Stewards and Police at Brighton will be filming and 'talking to' every away fan at Withdean who sing homophobic chants towards the home fans?

Or will the stewards and Police (as at the Derby game) still be more interested in filming the home fans who stand up?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Does this mean that the Stewards and Police at Brighton will be filming and 'talking to' every away fan at Withdean who sing homophobic chants towards the home fans?

No, because Sol Campbell is on 75k + a week, therefore a little bit of abuse was too much for him.Diddums.:tosser:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I love the way Hampshite Police try to make the situation worse by saying "racist abuse" , Yarrrrrrrrrrrr.

Also, we had 3000 down there - why them 16 people?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
He's big, he's black. He takes it up his crack. Sol Campbell, Sol Campbell.""Sol, Sol, wherever you may be / You're on the verge of lunacy / And we don't give a f**k if you're hanging from a tree / You Judas c**t with HIV."
It's believed that hundreds maybe thousands joined in the chanting back in September, not just the 16 identified today.

I'll bet they were standing up to.:blush:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
How would you feel if, for example, Jermaine Jenas, decided to come out as Gay.

Would it then be OK for fans of Pompey to chant homophobic abuse at him?

What could i do about it ?

Also, i wouldn't have any sympthany (sp) for him, purely because of the money he is on.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Hiney - you're actually bothering to REASON with him?

This could take quite a while, you know. He may end up hitting puberty first.

Errrrrrm, 3.6/10.

Im suprised in you, you can do MUCH better than that.

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
have you seen this man at football matches recently, if you have call 0800 weareantigays

gok_wan_160408.jpg

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
So you think the fact that someone is gay means they deserve 'sympathy'?

No, i feel your twisting my words, as im NOT homophobic. I SAID, Getting Non - Stop abuse COULD deserve sympathy, not being gay itselfs.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
'Does your boyfriend know you're here?'
'We can see you holding hands'

Not particularly offensive chants are they? They're just a bit boring.

Now I've often wondered about the "offensiveness" of those chants.

If, as a straight person, somone is offended at those chants, doesn't that in itself make that person homophobic as he is offended by being accused of being gay?

What ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here