Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans in Pubs Watching Albion/Liverpool (outside Brighton)

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Dubai
Me, Harts Shirt
McGettingans in Jumeirah Lake Towers

I'm in on this bigtime. :) Will call you shortly.

Any other UAE-based Seagulls (Jesus Gul?) fancy watching the game at McGettigans in JLT, 'come and join us over 'ere'.

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
The Woodman Limassol Cyprus. The owner promised me he would show it.:) If not then on my laptop at home.:thumbdown:

sent from my galaxy note using tapatalk

I'll be in the Woodman as well, meeting a Scouse mate there at 6. I'll be in my Brghton shirt so easy to spot. If they don't have the sound on, we may move onto the Step for the second half, being a Liverpool pub they'll definitely be showing it with sound, but the Woodman's a better pub to watch the football.

You're more than welcome to join us.

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
Yeah I'd get home about 6 which is cutting it a bit fine as I have to get up at 10 for work. If we had a bit of a better record when we play on the tellybox I might consider it.

Think like yourself it'll be a few lagers at home and watch the game on t'internet. Which website will you use for the game?

Sounds like the most sensible thing to do. I'm not sure which stream I will use. I can watch ITV live on my Mac thanks to witopia, which for 60 U.S. a year gives you IP addresses for anywhere in the world so you can watch what you want, but I don't know if they will be showing the game live on their Website. I was trying to watch Chelsea Brum on my work terminal but it was a nightmare and couldn't get anything.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
I would definitely recommend http://www.liveonlinefooty.com for footie streams - if there's a stream available for any Premier, Football League or Cup game, then it's generally on there (also in HD when it's available). However, it *is* a subscription site which costs something like £10 for the season. I pay via Paypal and have done for 2 seasons now, and not had a single problem or concern. They do limit subscriptions, opening a few times per year, in order to keep capacity low and speeds high. No ads, no messing about at last minute trying to find a stream. And, when available, they'll enable the English commentary on foreign streams.

Cypriot-Seagull

Jul 15, 2011
Somewhere in Cyprus
I'll be in the Woodman as well, meeting a Scouse mate there at 6. I'll be in my Brghton shirt so easy to spot. If they don't have the sound on, we may move onto the Step for the second half, being a Liverpool pub they'll definitely be showing it with sound, but the Woodman's a better pub to watch the football.

You're more than welcome to join us.

Ok mate see u there

sent from my galaxy note using tapatalk

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Wolverhampton
I'll be watching the match in the Gunmakers in Bradmore, largely because there is an amazing Chinese takeaway next door - I'll order at half time and pick up my Cinese at full time!

Failing that, I just moved and there is a sportsbar near, so I might give that a try.

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh
Anyone else going to be in Leeds?

I'll probably head to the Golf Cafe Bar in Granary Wharf (just 'cos its right by where I live) - any Seagulls going to be elsewhere?

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Would be good to have some other seagulls around, although think it'll be hard for me to make it up that way today.

97 from bus station (7 mins past the hour) via Headrow and St.Johns Centre takes you straight there, you are welcome to join us

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
The Oadby Owl.

In, er, Oadby.

I admit to phoning them to check that the "Liverpool game" would be shown.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here