Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans in Pubs Watching Albion/Liverpool (outside Brighton)

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Thought it might help a few find some local Albion fans to watch the game with. Which town are you in, and which pub?

Milton Keynes
MK Seagulls will be at the First Base Sports Bar, in the XScape.

Luton
I'll be with a few friends in the Wigmore Arms, Wigmore.

cornish seagull

cornish seagull
Feb 25, 2011
cornwall
Thought it might help a few find some local Albion fans to watch the game with. Which town are you in, and which pub?

Milton Keynes
MK Seagulls will be at the First Base Sports Bar, in the XScape.

Luton
I'll be with a few friends in the Wigmore Arms, Wigmore.

(C) Cornwall: Watering Hole Perranporth, about 6 of us so far...Brilliant Ales and cracking view

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
York: will be watching in the uni SU bar (courtyard) there will be undoubtedly be some scousers there but hopefully i see a few more blue and white stripes.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Crawley - watching at the downs man pub from 12. Come on the super seagulls. And a tiny cheer for Crawley!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Dubai
Me, Harts Shirt
McGettingans in Jumeirah Lake Towers

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
Chiba, suburban Tokyo, my study in my house, on my own with lots of beer and Jack Daniels and the headphones plugged into my iMac (so as not to keep the family awake) Would go to a pub as there are some showing the game but kickoff time is 1:30 a.m. Monday morning here. Good job I have the day off.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Chiba, suburban Tokyo, my study in my house, on my own with lots of beer and Jack Daniels and the headphones plugged into my iMac (so as not to keep the family awake) Would go to a pub as there are some showing the game but kickoff time is 1:30 a.m. Monday morning here. Good job I have the day off.

Pubs are showing the game at 1.30am in Suburban Chiba? I'm 10 minutes from Ikebukuro and can't find any!!!

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
Sorry, ML, I assumed that Footniks or the Hobgoblin in Shibuya would be showing it as they did for the Newcastle game. Just checked the schedule for the Hobgoblin and the Albion match is the only one they are NOT showing. Maybe they close early on Sundays.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Sorry, ML, I assumed that Footniks or the Hobgoblin in Shibuya would be showing it as they did for the Newcastle game. Just checked the schedule for the Hobgoblin and the Albion match is the only one they are NOT showing. Maybe they close early on Sundays.

I did find one. Paddy Foleys in Roppongi is showing it. Bit of a hefty cab fare home for me from there though.

:down:

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
I did find one. Paddy Foleys in Roppongi is showing it. Bit of a hefty cab fare home for me from there though.

:down:

By the time the game has finished you'll only have a couple of hours before the trains start running though....

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
50 of our group ae going by coach to Liverpool any left will be watching at Savannah Haywards Heath,also giving a little cheer for creepy Crawley and mixed for the Spurs game. Come on the Albion

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
By the time the game has finished you'll only have a couple of hours before the trains start running though....

Yeah I'd get home about 6 which is cutting it a bit fine as I have to get up at 10 for work. If we had a bit of a better record when we play on the tellybox I might consider it.

Think like yourself it'll be a few lagers at home and watch the game on t'internet. Which website will you use for the game?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here