Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fan's getting ejected at derby today

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Presumably Derby fans as it was the away end.

Looked like two from where we were.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Didn't see why they got kicked out, but presumably they told the stewards where to go. did though see a particularly fat bloke in white, who was abused throughout - "have you ever seen your dick":lolol:

At least he saw the funny side of it

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
I do get pissed off with fans being ejected for minor issues.Home or away fans it doesn't matter

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
that guy in white was a good bloke, took it very well, and the 2 at the front got alot of attention from kick off onwards, presumbly abuse etc, tho Derby get alot of travelling fans who are banned from all games, cos of the Walsall violence a few years back ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bugger, missed all that, I left my binoculars behind today

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
When i saw them they were walking up towards the police and the man in the white jumper was waving to the CCTV camera:drink:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The bloke in the front had been gesticulating before and one of the stewards had said something to him earlier.

I presume he didn't shut up and carried on being abusive.

The 'Snowman' in white at the back was a good laugh and took it all in good fun

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
perhaps they are short (long?) sighted and complained that they couldn't see.

I've not seen any threads from away fans complaining about their seats or have I been on another planet this week?

1066gull

In Block F fans were abusing the Derby refMANAGER.

I was 3rd row from front and I didn't want to stand up because the steward kept gawping the two people on front of me.

As if he was waiting for the Derby manager to complain.

Last edited:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I travelled back to London with some right idiots yesterday. Four men, 40 ish and very loudly referring to the "pakis" in a shop opposite Haywards Heath Station whilst they stood on the platform

I didn't actually see them do it, but they were bragging about the fact they had stolen a fair few cans from the shop whilst one kept the shop keeper busy.

Did everyone's head in on the train up to London, giving grief to any young girls who passed them in the carriage.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here