NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
:lolol:

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Police in Argentina are investigating. One cop said: “It’s unbelievable.”

Great piece of investagitive journalism.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
If there's an unattributed quote in a paper, you can guarantee it's been made up. A source said... A close friend commented... Bullshit.

Any ****ing numpty can do it.

Friends fear for Kate's health

Close friends of supermodel Kate Moss are so worried about her health, they're begging her not to see rock star Pete Doherty for A WHOLE MONTH.

"I'm begging Kate not to see rock star Pete Doherty for A WHOLE MONTH," said one.

"In fact if there's anything you want to create for this shite excuse of an article, just MAKE IT UP and pretend I exist."

But Kate won't be swayed.

"Kate won't be swayed", said a source close to the Croydon-born waif. "And I am a source close to the Croydon-born waif, who conveniently says whatever you want in the exact same language as a tabloid hack."

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Poor stuff from the Sun. At least the Guardian named the teams (Boca Juniors for the fan, River Plate for the tattoist).

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Gwylan said:
Poor stuff from the Sun. At least the Guardian named the teams (Boca Juniors for the fan, River Plate for the tattoist).
To be fair, you can't really expect Sun readers to get their heads around difficult foreign words like "juniors", "river" and "plate".

BIRCHYBOY27

Nov 25, 2005
brighton
Man of Harveys said:
To be fair, you can't really expect Sun readers to get their heads around difficult foreign words like "juniors", "river" and "plate".

I read the sun and understand all them words.:dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here