[Albion] fans forum

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Hats off to the Barbmeister giving short shrift to matey on about loyalty points. Was it 75% of aways go unsold fully?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Did anyone ask about the scrubbing off of the ESU men’s toilet floors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Fans bit aside I tell you man to man that demanding that someone you dont know needs to buy a football player for huge money is bollocks. I'm a lifelong fan of beer but if I want one I buy it myself, and if I cant, I wont sit down on the floor of the pub crying about no one else buying me a beer. If someone else buy me a beer, I'm grateful, if not, I will calmly accept that the other individuals in there for whatever reason wont buy me a beer.

That’s all a bit “The Seagulls follow the trawler”
:shrug:

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
The Club will be fully aware of what areas need topping up as Naylor as alluded to already, a LWB and a Striker are the targets.

People venting is understandable but at the end of the day there are a few weeks to go before full panic mode. At the moment we have just enough to get us through the first few games with probably Trossard up alongside Maupay with Connolly on the bench.

Arguing with each other and slagging other people off for having a different opinion is not the way to go.

The impression I got was that all clubs have lost serious revenue. Naturally that’s affected us and we will recruit as best we can in the window. They are not stupid to say we are chasing X Y and Z. They are not talking about how much they have, and they also say we will continue to develop what we have.

We obviously do have a budget ( Nunez showed that) it’s more about the right player, than any old player.

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
I thought that we did learn one thing - that Potter considers Ali J as one of the players he will be working on to try to improve. He's almost the forgotten man, almost certain to be jettisoned in many people's minds. But somewhere in there is a good player and a proven goalscorer, albeit not at Premier League level.

Hope you're right as I also think that he could be a decent player for us if he's played in the right position and gets a run of games. However, I didn't take the same thing from the answer - to me, it sounded like GP was desperately trying to think of attacking players to name so that it didn't sound like we are starting the season with just two first-team strikers. As he paused, I assumed he was going to come up with Gyokeres but instead came up with AJ (which to me suggested Gyokeres will indeed be off on loan this season)

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
The impression I got was that all clubs have lost serious revenue. Naturally that’s affected us and we will recruit as best we can in the window. They are not stupid to say we are chasing X Y and Z. They are not talking about how much they have, and they also say we will continue to develop what we have.

We obviously do have a budget ( Nunez showed that) it’s more about the right player, than any old player.

Absolutely, we'll try and recruit smartly and we won't panic. He's not called the Lizard for nothing!

Danny Wilson Said

May 2, 2020
Palookaville
Hope you're right as I also think that he could be a decent player for us if he's played in the right position and gets a run of games. However, I didn't take the same thing from the answer - to me, it sounded like GP was desperately trying to think of attacking players to name so that it didn't sound like we are starting the season with just two first-team strikers. As he paused, I assumed he was going to come up with Gyokeres but instead came up with AJ (which to me suggested Gyokeres will indeed be off on loan this season)

Ha ha, yes - your interpretation is probably much closer to the truth of the matter! No doubt I was clutching at straws ...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

After THAT goal last season, shirley Ali J will feature on Monday. Just to INTIMIDATE them, if nothing else.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Because he is talking shit. As you said, we all know we need a striker. He knows nothing about how we all feel after the dark years and he pays nothing towards the club by way of a season ticket. He isn't invested in the club at all. It is a large part of your lives. He was w****** over Potter at Swansea a couple of seasons ago. I don't give a toss if you agree with me or not.

Are you only allowed an opinion if you have supported the club since birth?
I kind of agree with him,but as a fan from childhood, being a STH through the war years, is my opinion valid, even though I think you have posted a load of bollox about [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION]?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Klopp said it pretty well the other day when asked about transfers: "We live in a world at the moment with a lot of uncertainty. For some clubs it seems to be less important how uncertain the future is as they are owned by oligarchs and countries, that's the truth".

Tony Bloom is no oligarch and as far as I know no country either.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Just got on us to go down at 7-2. If Maupay gets injured we’re absolutely screwed

If we don't get a good enough extra striker, we could def go down imho.

Also Got the dark blue, 83 relegation kit copy, 4th season in the top flight....... Its all aligned!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I missed the whole thing by mistake, but glad I did. The only bit of excitement, going by feedback in this thread, some cnt who asked a question (slagging off the club or players) near the end.

Very little learnt.

I still think we’ll sign a quality forward.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here