Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] fans forum

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I would do, but when I'm running I find it hard to type.

I wloud do too, but wehn I'm lsietinng to CBB Sessux I fnid it hrad to tpye. Dnuk fro Egnalnd!

D

Deleted member 2719

They need to play some canned p*ssed up laughter over this, as the ratings could be poor IMO.

A good question at Potter asked about Dunk not being called up, Potter sits on the fence and doesn't call Southgate a Palarse ****.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Sounds like we don't have any money to spend reading between the lines of what barber is saying. No crowds , not much in the kitty.

I suggest everyone demanding a striker either pay for it themselves or walk around with a "Bloom out" sign in one hand and a "China <3" sign in the other.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
So was Bob Paisley and Alf Ramsey.

Not sure what anyone expects him to say...................most questions either need a 'statement of the bleeding obvious', or a '**** off I'm not telling you that' answer. Hughton was even less interesting - unless you've got a manager with a massive ego or high degree of arrogance, it'll never be any different

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I suggest everyone demanding a striker either pay for it themselves or walk around with a "Bloom out" sign in one hand and a "China <3" sign in the other.

Then you should keep your suggestions to yourself. We are in the Premier League. Our striker options are laughable at this level and it's amazing we were so lucky with injuries last year. Now we have no Murray too. Sick of these condescending outsiders we seem to accumulate these days. We've suffered enough over the years and are enjoying our time in the sun. It's easy for someone like you that isn't attached to the club and might be supporting somebody else next year.

Last edited:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Potter said he would be more than happy the help Neil arron and Leo progress and score more goals this season, and if the right striker comes along we might have a look

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

One day before Duffy left on loan he said the expected "he is a part of our group, trained today, we have a pool tournament tonight" etc.

Even if they were to present a striker in an hour, he would still say the same things.

Its how this man works. Ultra professional, no-one can get him to reveal anything of interest.

D

Deleted member 2719

Needs Aspinall on here firing a few questions in to liven it up a bit, or sitting naked in front of his webcam.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Someone ask re Brewster and if we’d rather loan or buy as we are well aware we’re interested...

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Graham Potter on the radio now, sucking air through his teeth like some kind of vacuum pump.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Then you should keep your suggestions to yourself. We are in the Premier League. Our striker options are laughable at this level and it's amazing we were so lucky with injuries last year. Now we have no Murray too. Sick of these condescending outsiders we seem to accumulate these days. We've suffered enough over the years and are enjoying our time in the sun. It's easy for someone like you that isn't attached to the club and might be supporting somebody else next year.

And its very easy for you to say "Tony you need to pay £25m or I'll wet my bed".

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton

As a local and long standing fan I agree with him. We all know we need another striker and we all know how hard it is and we all know that it's Bloom's money and he sanctions the wage structure etc. And this is a forum - why should he keep his opinions to himself?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here