Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans Forum - official thread

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
MM says results and performances are most important and if they are good the atmosphere will improve. Good on MM.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Leave Gully alone....................its for the kids you muppets:dunce:

and Perry's coming across ok

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
Only joke on here is you, Ernie

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
24 mins to go

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I want to hear about the team,budget,new players etc not f***ing shit

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Why does everyone who asks a question sound like they are wearing a bobble hat and holding a thermos?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Les Biehn said:
Why does everyone who asks a question sound like they are wearing a bobble hat and holding a thermos?

Stupid question, it's obviously being held in the South Stand

Ernest said:
Magoo says with the squad we have difficult to be flying away with it, still talking about new signings and says DK is right.
So this season sounds a waste of time

If MM is agreeing with DK on expectations for the season, that's a shame, there was a clear difference between them when they spoke two days ago. I think there should be a bit of creative tension between manager and chairman over getting funds to improve the squad.

Les Biehn said:

Because all the hardmen real fans of NSC are not brave enough to put their hands up and ask a question? Just a theory like.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I hope someone asks about our style of play, ie understandable the style of play in a survival campaign usually suffers but now we are more likely to be punching at our own weight are there efforts to try and improve the standard of football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here