NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Bingo tonight:

Expand the north stand
Outside toilets
Leave someone on halfway when defending corners
Shit new home shirt

Any others?

People on NSC complaining about it / but not rocking up to ask questions themselves [emoji736]

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Lack of sausage rolls in the WSU?

How to we keep up the green bull when fans are unable to bring in reusable water bottles?

Why can't the trains be of proper length?

Escalators up to the WSU which can then be turned into a slide after the game?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Lack of sausage rolls in the WSU?

How to we keep up the green bull when fans are unable to bring in reusable water bottles?

Why can't the trains be of proper length?

Escalators up to the WSU which can then be turned into a slide after the game?

Ha ha and all that and it’s all part of the events quirky charm. But mocking fans for their pet peeves - and actually tbh the QA normally covers the main issues and is insightful - and then not engaging yourself is something I find a bit odd. Get down there or email in a question ?

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Why not just go and ask a question yourself ( or submit one) ?

i may well be doing that-but my point remains- so much time is taken up by questioner after questioner saying the same thing-that a huge percentage of the allocated time is taken up with questons that we all know are unanswerable-, questions that have been asked and answered time and again- move away fans, endless thank yous to the panel and club, the very long introductions- "Im Tony, I live in Lewes, Im a season ticket holder in west stand upper, i supported the club at Gillingham and withdean, I just want to thank Paul and Tony for the amazing job they are doing, its great, and to the team as well, what a great season last year, especially away from home, and wasnt the game against Man Utd amazing, and thank you for having this forum, its great to come and ask questions, my wife never liked football but even she supports us and we are getting season tickets together nexty year and so on, none of which has any bearing on whether or not I have submitted a question or am attending this evening and when 50% of the questioners do it it takes up a lot of the allocated time

a lot more people would be able to ask questions if every one just said at the start "Hi I am xxxx, from xxxxx. My question is............

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
i may well be doing that-but my point remains- so much time is taken up by questioner after questioner saying the same thing-that a huge percentage of the allocated time is taken up with questons that we all know are unanswerable-, questions that have been asked and answered time and again- move away fans, endless thank yous to the panel and club, the very long introductions- "Im Tony, I live in Lewes, Im a season ticket holder in west stand upper, i supported the club at Gillingham and withdean, I just want to thank Paul and Tony for the amazing job they are doing, its great, and to the team as well, what a great season last year, especially away from home, and wasnt the game against Man Utd amazing, and thank you for having this forum, its great to come and ask questions, my wife never liked football but even she supports us and we are getting season tickets together nexty year and so on, none of which has any bearing on whether or not I have submitted a question or am attending this evening and when 50% of the questioners do it it takes up a lot of the allocated time

a lot more people would be able to ask questions if every one just said at the start "Hi I am xxxx, from xxxxx. My question is............

I know. Its become a cliche. Which is why most years i encourage fans on NSC to contribute themselves - hope you do !. Surprisingly there is normally time for questions as people are perhaps (shy) about contributing despite the life stories or you can text/tweet questions and Johnny Cantor asks on your behalf. . At the last (mid season) forum - a couple had two goes !.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here