Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fans forum 2022

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
No guesses for the 1st question, after tonight’s events.

After that one , will be the usual ones about price of Starburst, lack of ketchup in East Upper , and how many players will be left upfront at an opponent corner again.

But I actually enjoy it each year , Barber gives great answers and insight.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
It's normally an odd combination of convivial, informative and more cringeworthy than an Alan Partridge episode

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Downloaded my ticket to GooglePay. It was there. GooglePay changed to Wallet and it's disappeared. Can't reload it either. Hope they'll take an email.

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

After that one , will be the usual ones about price of Starburst, lack of ketchup in East Upper , and how many players will be left upfront at an opponent corner again.

The first rule of a Fans Forum is: you do not talk about Cucurella. The second rule of a Fans Forum is: you DO NOT talk about Cucurella! Third rule of a Fan Forum: if someone yells “how much”, goes limp, or taps out, the Fans Forum is over.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing

Hope the FF does not get railroaded by the obvious because i for one am seriously interested in the cost of the lack of players in the East Upper eating ketchup flavoured starburst during an opposition corner ! :lolol:

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent

Been in East upper since it opened, never beer a shortage of condiments, no need to scaremonger!

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Been in East upper since it opened, never beer a shortage of condiments, no need to scaremonger!

You’ve obviously established yourself as a”face” up there, there’s plenty who have gone without!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
For all those who knock the blandness of the questions that often pop up - email in your own more enlightened questions, then you can't moan.

Win win.

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
Downloaded my ticket to GooglePay. It was there. GooglePay changed to Wallet and it's disappeared. Can't reload it either. Hope they'll take an email.

All I’ve got is the email, as I couldn’t download the ticket to my wallet.

The email does say ‘Please bring your email confirmation with you.’

Last edited:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
For all those who knock the blandness of the questions that often pop up - email in your own more enlightened questions, then you can't moan.

Win win.

Precisely this.

Can someone ask about the Norff Stand expansion options for me please?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Win win.

I was wondering last night that if you fill your bathtub with vodka and then bath in it, do you get drunk?

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
i love the fans forum, its always entertaining, and usually a few great questions. Im not sure if or how many other clubs do the same thing.

I do think though that there are a few simple ways to make it much better

1. Questioners-Just say Im (name) from (Location). Absolutely no one is interested in your life story, where you sit(unless specifically related to question), how long you have supported the club, that you went to Gillingham , withdean or whatever
2.No endless thank yous to the panel, club,tea lady-thats a given- let the first questioner say thanks and leave it
3.No questions that have been answered every single time-move away fans, why dont we have two left up for corners etc, whats the thinking behind only having wine x instead of wine y in hospitality- ask the restaurant manager next time you are there,

Just those three things would probably double the available times for questions

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
i love the fans forum, its always entertaining, and usually a few great questions. Im not sure if or how many other clubs do the same thing.

I do think though that there are a few simple ways to make it much better

1. Questioners-Just say Im (name) from (Location). Absolutely no one is interested in your life story, where you sit(unless specifically related to question), how long you have supported the club, that you went to Gillingham , withdean or whatever
2.No endless thank yous to the panel, club,tea lady-thats a given- let the first questioner say thanks and leave it
3.No questions that have been answered every single time-move away fans, why dont we have two left up for corners etc, whats the thinking behind only having wine x instead of wine y in hospitality- ask the restaurant manager next time you are there,

Just those three things would probably double the available times for questions

Why not just go and ask a question yourself ( or submit one) ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here