Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans flock to follow Seagulls

Bungle

Nov 28, 2007
Tunbridge Wells
C'mon you lot in Tunbridge Wells and the surrounding area - enough of this talk, get your arses in gear like Burrish-gull did and organise something.

Er .. I'm a Tunbridge Wells fan .. go to home games as often as I can .. going to Peterborough tomorrow courtesy of the A21 club .. my ass is in first gear!! :albion1:

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
C'mon you lot in Tunbridge Wells and the surrounding area - enough of this talk, get your arses in gear like Burrish-gull did and organise something.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking about this the other day, TW has a load of Albion in it. On the morning of the Charlton game there were at least 15 people at TW Central getting on the same train and most of them I didnt recognise. It would be nice, for when Falmer opens, to get enough people together to run a coach down every home game.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Er .. I'm a Tunbridge Wells fan .. go to home games as often as I can .. going to Peterborough tomorrow courtesy of the A21 club .. my ass is in first gear!! :albion1:
Fair point, I'd forgotten the A21 club!

Apologies to Harold and all connected with it as they've been going through thick and thin.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
C'mon you lot in Tunbridge Wells and the surrounding area - enough of this talk, get your arses in gear like Burrish-gull did and organise something.

I was thinking about this the other day, TW has a load of Albion in it. On the morning of the Charlton game there were at least 15 people at TW Central getting on the same train and most of them I didnt recognise. It would be nice, for when Falmer opens, to get enough people together to run a coach down every home game.[/QUOTE]

You could pick a few on the way just need to get organized like the Burwash Boys lets all have a:rave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here