Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans flock to follow Seagulls

Dandyman

In London village.
Have to say I'm impressed with 70 fans turning out in Burwash. Could this be where we begin bringing back the "missing generation" ?

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
Got to say, hats off the folks living in the sticks. We have it far too cushy here in the great Brigton/Hove metropolis. I just jump in the car and 10 mins later I am at Withdean but it's got to take some planning to get n from places such as Burwash.

I hope the Albion do get out to these communities - well deserved!

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
Cheers, its not the other side of the moon though, maybe you should get out of Brighton more :wink: In fact we are only 35 minutes door to door from The Amex, being north of Brighton makes it all the easier. I think you'll find the North East side of Sussex opening up to many more fans, its certainly feels like that up here in the sticks :hilton:

Got to say, hats off the folks living in the sticks. We have it far too cushy here in the great Brigton/Hove metropolis. I just jump in the car and 10 mins later I am at Withdean but it's got to take some planning to get n from places such as Burwash.

I hope the Albion do get out to these communities - well deserved!

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Teskey O'Neil! What a great name to be sure to be sure! No seriously getting seventy people to turn up to something like that is brilliant - we had whole crowds at Priestfield that were only a few more than that (well, that's what it seemed like sometimes). It just shows the evangelical and galvanising effect that Falmex is having on existing, latent and new Albion fans.

C'mon you lot in Tunbridge Wells and the surrounding area - enough of this talk, get your arses in gear like Burrish-gull did and organise something.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Well done Burwash

Great news we need fans to come forward and help form these groups well done Burwash and the other groups who have been trying to keep going during difficult times.Nice to hear that we have fans in Kent.:bhasign::amex:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here